~-5-~

~-(Y/N)'s pov-~

After our little game of truth or dare, we decided to watch a movie. Katelyn wanted to watch a horror movie while Aph and Kawaii~Chan wanted something more tame. I didn't want to watch a horror film, but I didn't want to look like a scaredy cat (Kawaii~Chan's already got that covered anyway) so I sided with Katelyn. We ended up winning the argument, so scary movie it is! Katelyn picked out a movie and put it in, then we got comfy of the couch. I sat at the edge with Katelyn next to me. I'll be honest, I may look tough, but I'm a scaredy cat (scaredy wolf?) when it comes to scary movies, and though Katelyn has a comforting presence, I can't be scared due to the fact that I "wanted" a scary movie. So I'll just tough it out.

As the end of the move approached, I was quivering from fear and gripping the couch tightly. The last jump scare of the movie happened, and Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan screamed while I pushed my head further into the back of the couch. Katelyn had no reaction. As the credits rolled, Katelyn looked over at me.
"You ok there?" She said mockingly, knowing I was scared.
"Yea! I'm fine!" I nervously yelled. She rolled her eyes, then got up to put the movie away. I took a deep breath, then released the couch and slumped down into it.

~-Katelyn's pov-~

I rolled my eyes at (Y/N), then got up to put the movie away. Not more then five seconds later, I heard something hitting the couch, and both Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan say, "woah'' I turned around to see what happened. I saw (Y/N) nearly falling off the back of the couch,  and Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan starring at her wider eyed.
"Um, what happened?" I asked. (Y/N)'s ears flattened, her tail stood on end, she started growling and pointed to near she was sitting. Both Aph, and KC looked at me.
"Kawaii~Chan didn't know that werewolves could be so acrobatic." KC said. I looked at Aph.
"What'd she do?" I asked.
"She like, jumped from where she was sitting, did a backflip, or something like that, and landed here." Aph answered. (Y/N) started growling louder, then again pointed. I went over to see what she was pointing at.

~-(Y/N)'s pov-~

Katelyn walked over to see the terror that was over there. She looked at it for a second then started laughing her ass off.
"Yo-you went through that wh-whole movie without scr-screaming, but yo-you can't handle a ti-tiny little spider?" She said inbetween laughs.
"I have arachnophobia ok!" I yelled back.

-------------------------------

After the whole movie and hell's creation thing, we decided to head to sleep. I wasn't at all tired though. I've always had that problem, not sure if it's because I'm a werewolf, or if I've just always had insomnia. I wasn't about to let my problem get in the way of the others sleep though.

We had set up a makeshift bed on the floor that we would all sleep on. We had all gotten in it , me on the edge, Aph next to me, Katelyn next to her, and Kawaii~Chan on the other end. I tried to fall asleep for I don't even know how long, tossing and turning, trying to see if a different position would lull me to sleep, but nothing worked. Soon enough, I gave up. I sat looking around the dark room, which I could see through pretty clearly, but I noticed something. Katelyn wasn't there. I wounder what she's doing. Anyway, I got up, trying not to disturb Aph or KC. I then aimlessly wondered around the house. I had to admit, their house wasn't bad, though I didn't really like all the pink. I soon found myself starring out a window at the moon. I then heard footsteps behind me, but I didn't bother to look knowing it was probably Katelyn.
"What ya doing up so late?" Katelyn asked.
"I couldn't sleep."
"You looking at the moon?"
"Yeah."
"Why?"
"Werewolf tendencies, I guess."  We both just stood there in silence for a moment.
"You wanna go up to the roof?" Katelyn asked, breaking the silence.
"I would like to, but arn't you tired?"
"Nah, plus the view from up there at night is really pretty. C'mon." She lead me out back to a ladder leading to the roof. We both climbed up. We both sat there, neither of us dared to break the silence. I stared at the moon. I was very tempted to howl, but only alphas can start a howl, and, well, currently I'm not a part of a pack. I've never really fit in with other werewolves, not because I'm weak, trust me I can hold my own in a fight, but more because I'd rather be peaceful then punch something, and I don't have a love for smashing glass. Due to those I would always be the omega. One day I got sick of it and just became a lone wolf, and I've been that way ever sence. In the mist of my thoughts, I felt something on my shoulder. I looked over to see that Katelyn had fallen asleep. I'd better take her inside

-------------------------------------------

901 words, that's one of the longest chapters I've written in a while