~-2-~

~-(Y/N)'s pov-~

Tylor stayed at my house after Aaron left. We were just talking about random things like a cute boy he saw at the mall when he stoped there. (yes, Tylor is gay)

"He was with a few people, just chating, I stared for a bit, y'know normal stuff." Ty said.
"Ok, but the real question is, did you make it look like you were checking him out, or you were zone out?"
"Girrrl, who do you think I am? Of course it looked like I zoned out."
"Good, did anything else happen?"
"No, sadly, but I do have something to ask you."
"Ok, shoot."
"Can I live here with you?"
"I thought you had your own house?"
"I did, but I couldn't pay for it anymore."
"You were fine last week, what happened?"
"My roommate moved out."
"Oh, well of course! but you're paying rent."
"Ok, we can go get my stuff tomarow."
"No we can't, we have to go Aaron's."
"Oh yea. Well if I can use your truck, I can go get my stuff while you go to the party, and I'll just be a little late."
"sounds like a plan. *yawn* well, I'm going to bed, there's blankets and pillows over there."

I set up a little bed on the floor, and whent to sleep.

~-TIME SKIP-~

I woke up, and cleaned up my bed then kicked Ty to wake him.
"uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh, 20 more minuets dad." he said tiredly. I kicked him again.
"ugggh, I'm up, I'm up." He said and lifted his head. We went to different bathrooms, and got ready.

"Ty! I'm heading to Aaron's! Don't crash my car!" I yelled
"No promises!" He yelled back.

I knocked on the door. A girl with black hair and brown eyes.
"Oh, you must be (Y/N), Aaron was telling me about you! I'm Aphmau, Aaron's girlfriend."
"It's nice to meet you Aphmau."
"Well come inside and meet every one!"

Aphmau dragged me inside, and to a group of girls.
"(Y/N) this is Lucinda, Kawaii~Chan, Cadenza, Nicole, and Katelyn, guys this is (Y/N)." Aphmau introduced.

~-TIME SKIP cuz im lazy and don't wanna write the awkward shist-~ 

It was the end of the party and me and Ty meet every one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and we stop the second chapter there cuz i don't wanna write anymore

anyway EEVEE out.