~-3-~

~-(Y/N)'s pov-~

~-TIME SKIP 1 WEEK-~

I was at Aphmau's and Aaron's house watching The Walking Dead with Aphmau, even though I don't like it. I had become good friends with Aph over the past week. The episode ended and me and Aph started talking with each other, till I got a text.

King Spaz: hey, would you mind coming home for a little? i need you

"Hey Aph, I gotta head home for a little, Ty fucked something up. I'll see you later." I said.
"Ok, bye (Y/N)."

I entered the house to be greated by a very foul sent.
"Ty! What'd you do?" I walked into the kitchen to see Ty trying to put out the fire that were on the ramen he made.
"How did you manage to set RAMEN on fire?" I said.
"I don't know, it just happened, im sorry."
"It's ok, just put out the fire, and through that away. I'll make you something, but your not getting good home made food, cause I wanna go back to Aph's."
"Fiiiinnnne. What were you guys even doing over there?"
"Watching The Walking Dead."
"I thought you don't like that show?"
"I don't, but, Aph agreed to go shopping with me sence I don't like going alone. And before you say anything, yes, I know you like going shopping, but you always get stuff we don't need and waste money, and I don't got no money to waste, so Aph is comming with me." I explained as I cooked at microwave dinner. The microwave beeped signaling it was done. I took it out, stirred it, then handed it to him.
"Now I'm going back to Aphmau's, don't burn the house down." I said then left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for short chapter, school just started back up and writer's block kicked back in.

anyway, see ya later EEVEE out.