Chapter 40

"Good morning beautiful!" Lin kissed my cheek.

I groaned, "Good fucking lord, I can't even get out of bed."

He laughed and helped me out of bed; I quickly waddled to the bathroom and relieved myself.

Today marked the 36th week of pregnancy aka the final countdown. I was very much so over this, people who enjoyed pregnancy were clearly delusional. I constantly was in pain from the babies kicking and readjusting. My back hurt, my head hurt and I was having these damn fake contractions all of the time.

"You okay?" Lin asked when I waddled out of the bathroom and back into bed.

I gave him a very weak smile, "I want these damn babies out of me." I said bluntly, "My body aches."

"I'm sorry mi amor." He sat next to me and started giving me a back massage, "Any day now we could be parents!"

I smiled, "I never thought I'd want them to actually get here but god dammit I wouldn't mind going into labor right now."

There was a knock on the door, "Lin? Lena?"

"Come on in mom." Lin shouted.

"Good morning." She smiled. Lin's mom had temporarily moved in so that she could help out when the babies got here, bless her sweet soul.

"Morning." I nodded to her.

"Breakfast?"

I smiled, "Sure. That would be great."

She nodded her head, "How do you feel?"

I thought about it, "Like my insides want to rip open."

"Ouch, luckily I never had to do twins. I can't imagine that..."

"Thanks for the boost of confidence." I laughed.

"If anybody can do it, it's you my Lena. Let me go get your breakfast started." She waved and left the room.

I sighed and leaned back into bed and patted my stomach, "Anytime boys. Anytime."

Lin smiled and laid back with me, "Two crazy boys. How lucky are we?"

I grinned, "Really lucky. They're going to be amazing. I can just feel it. Might even change the world like their papa."

"You're going to make me blush." He winked, "So, baby names."

I sighed, "I suppose we have to figure that would at some point."

He laughed, "They can't be baby A and baby B forever now can they?"

I shrugged, "It might be easier. We can just put shirts with A and B on them, and then we'll never mix them up. It's fool proof."

"Oh my sweet Lena." He laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Anyway." I glared at him, "I was thinking of the names you had proposed and I came down to two that I like."

"We can talk about your name ideas too!"

"Well duh." I laughed, "But I actually like yours better."

"You don't say?"

I smiled, "Don't play coy with me now Linny boy."

"Ouch. That hit me right in the heart, using that nickname."

I grinned, "Love ya long time."

"Touché cutie."

I shook my head, "I feel like baby number A is definitely Sebastian."

His eyes lit up, "Sebastian?"