Chapter 31

I heard a knock on the apartment door and quickly ran over to it to open in. I was delighted to see none other than my manager David standing there, "David!" I hugged him and let him in.

"Beautiful as always Lena. You've got a glow." He walked him, "Lin here?"

I shook my head; "He's working with Daveed and Alex this afternoon. Not sure when he'll be back. And thank you, I'm very happy right now."

"You guys have such a good relationship." He sighed.

"David!" I hugged him, "You'll find somebody. I promise."

He laughed, "Doubt it."

"David, why do you say that?"

He sighed again, "I just haven't been on a date in so long and haven't been in a relationship for an even longer time."

"Well, why don't we go find you a date?"

"Where?" He raised his eyebrows.

"There's a bar down the street." I smiled at him.

"The gay bar?"

I smiled, "Yes... If you were up for it..."

"Hell yeah I am! I can't believe you'd go with me!" He hugged me tight.

"Of course! You're an amazing guy David you deserve somebody special too. Plus the drinks there are hella strong."

He laughed, "You have ulterior motives miss Lena."

I shrugged my shoulders, "Sue me."

"Nah, you're too good for me to do that."

"Let's go tonight!"

"Tonight?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Yeah! It's a Friday night. It'll be fun! Lot's of guys will be out too."

"You and Lin don't have plans?"

I shook my head; "He's super busy with work right now. He comes home pretty tired."

"Okay! We'll go tonight."

"Perfect! This is going to be so much fun!"

He laughed, "I came here for a reason though. You always distract me Lena."

I smiled, "What can I do for you David?"

We both sat down at the kitchen table. David laid out some documents quietly. He looked up at me and smiled, "Can you run through the events of next year? I need to get some ideas of what I can get you in."

"Star Wars looks like it'll be wrapping up at the end of October. I don't have anything planned after that. You know all of that right?"

He nodded his head, "I've got that all marked right here, would you be willing to do something after Star Wars, closing out the year?"

"Yeah! Depending on what it is."

He nodded his head, "Got it. I have some things that I've been sent that you may be very interested in. Okay so what about next year? I know we've discussed some things but with London and all of that it might be harder."

I nodded my head, "Yeah. Lin and I are planning for a summer wedding. It's looking like early August in New York City."

He smiled, "That is crazy!"

"Right? We're moving really fast but I'm just so confident in it."

"That's all you need."

"Right! So we're planning for a two-week honeymoon, but lord only knows with Lin's insane schedule. Then we would move to London at the end of August and early September. Lin want's to be on the stage at the West End by late October or early November."