038. ABOUT TIME & SOBER KISSES

"hey caly."

calypso froze as she heard the all too familiar voice of the guy she loved. she turned around to see that it was actually grant gustin in the flesh.

"grant? what the fuck are you doing here? not that i'm complaining but what are you doing here." calypso asked before she stood up and looked straight at him.

grant scratched the back of his neck, "honestly, calypso. if i told you that i came here to confess my love for you, would you believe me?"

"what are you serious grant?" calypso replied

grant held calypso's hands, "i love you caly. i'm in love with you. i have been since day one."

calypso smiled at grant, "i love you too grant. so much."

caly took her hands away from grant, "but i'm so confused. the way i handled the situation about our kiss. you don't deserve that."

"caly, it's on me too. when you called me about it and asked me if i forgot, i lied to you. i remembered everything. even some things that you forgot," grant replied, "it's not everyday the girl you're in love with confesses to you."

calypso furrowed her eyebrows, "what do you mean?"

"the night you got drunk and facetimed me at a bar, you came to my house cause you were plastered and i took care of you," the male explained, "you told me you loved me that night. and i told you i loved you too," grant spoke

"i'm sorry i didn't remember grant," caly replied, frowning a bit at the mention of the forgotten memory

grant shook his head, "it's not your fault," he spoke as he grabbed her hands, "i came here to tell you that i love you and i have for so long. and i just want you to know that if you're not ready or anything like that, i've been waiting for like 10 years now."

caly looked up at the male and smiled, "gosh grant i love you too so damn much. i can't believe it took us 10 years to realize this," she spoke chuckling a bit

"the 10 years were worth it now that it's finally here," grant said, moving his hand to her face and inching closer to the shorter girl.

calypso smiled and moved closer to grant, only inches away from his lips, "well now we have all the time in the world, i mean if you ever mess up you can just reset the timeline right?"

"haha very funny caly, i'm not actually barry allen," grant responded

calypso laughed, "just shut up and kiss me," she responded

and so he did