037. WEIRD ACTIONS & MEANT TO BE

it was around 6 pm in puerto rico. calypso slouched in her trailer on the couch mindlessly scrolling through instagram. all she could think about was grant. it sucked actually, she had no other choice because her mind always drifted to him.

a knock interrupted calypso's thoughts made her sit up in alarm.

"who is it?" calypso yelled out to the door

"it's ross! we're filming the meant to be scene now!" ross replied

calypso groaned and put her phone down. she stood up and opened the door to see ross just standing there smirking at the girl.

"what are you smirking about lynch?" calypso questioned the blonde

ross smiled at calypso, "nothing. absolutely nothing."

"alright shit head. let's get this show on the road." calypso said before stepping out her trailer and heading off to the beach with ross to record their scene.

it was around 6:30 pm in puerto rico when grant had arrived. he had texted ross about the whole situation and asked for the address and grant was surprised by how ross had taken the whole ordeal. ross apparently wasn't even interested in calypso, he was only looking for a best friend. and ross actually had a girlfriend named courtney. anyways, grant grabbed his luggage and started making his way to get an uber to take him to where calypso was.

calypso was extremely weirded out by how ross was acting. it was like he was hiding something, well, obviously he was.

"ross why are you acting so weird?" calypso asked the blonde

ross gave calypso a weird look, "i don't know what you're talking about."

"mmmhhhm keep on lying ross." calypso replied

half an hour passed and they finished filming the last scene of the day. calypso was tired, but she just wanted to walk along the beach shore and watch the sunset by herself. calypso found a good spot to sit and watch the sunset and just to think about everything. a couple minutes passed in silence until someone broke it.

"hey caly."