035. HYPEMAN & GETTING THE GIRL

you could say that grant was incredibly nervous about seeing calypso. he had many what ifs and things that he should say but he shouldn't at the same time. although he was nervous, he was excited. it's something about confessing to someone that loves you and you loving them back. it was a few hours before grant's flight to puerto rico and he was dropping off his key at carlos' house so he can feed jett and nora.

grant stepped out of his car and walked to carlos' front door and knocked loudly. grant stood outside for a minute before he heard footsteps approaching the door.

"dude it's so early. why couldn't you come later like a normal person? your flight doesn't leave until like a few hours i'm pretty sure." carlos grumbled to grant when he opened the door.

grant scratched his neck, "yeah sorry about that. i'm kind of nervous and excited. i need someone to talk to and you're the only person that wouldn't slap me if i came to their house this early."

"ugh you're lucky i ship you and calypso so much it's almost a religion." carlos said to grant before dragging him into the house

grant sat on carlos' couch and let all his thoughts and what ifs and emotions out to carlos. carlos took in every single word that grant was saying and it only explained one thing.

"dude, if you feel this deep about calypso, then you love her. i'm not saying that just because i ship you two. you sound like my dad and my mom when they talk about each other. you don't have to be nervous for anything grant. you really love her and it seems like she loves you too. that's all that matters. you don't have to worry about anything else." carlos replied to all of grant's rambling.

grant ran his hands through his hair, "wow. thanks carlos that was really deep. but i guess you're right. i just hope that ross didn't have any effects to calypso's feelings for me." grant said

"wow grant you should probably go now. your flights leaving in an hour and you know that there's always a lot of people at the airport." carlos reminded his friend after hours and hours of talking

grant glanced at his watch, "oh crap. well i'm gonna go now. don't forget to feed jett and nora!"

"yeah yeah i won't. don't forget to get the girl!" carlos said to grant before grant stepped out of the house

and suddenly, grant was finally off to get the girl.