034. BEING SO CLOSE & YET SO FAR

{san juan, puerto rico 10:25 am}

calypso was stressed to say. she was conflicted with her feelings. ross was a great guy, but it was like they were close friends, but not close enough to be dating. her manager would've killed her if she found out she contacted grant in the first place. this whole publicity stunt thing was driving her crazy and all she wanted to do was talk to grant. sure the brunnette didn't have many regrets in life. but something she did regret was leaving grant that morning. she was hoping grant would contact her again but he never did.

a knock was heard on the door of calypso's trailer. she got up and opened the door to see grace phipps, her co-star you could say.

"oh calypso! i just wanted to say it's time to go and film your scene with ross." grace said reminding the girl

calypso smiled at the girl, "thank you for reminding me. which scene are we filming today?"

"it's song i'm pretty sure. i just don't know which." grace said

calypso got up and followed grace to the set and got ready for a long ass day of filming.

{vancouver, canada 5:45 pm}

grant was all over the place. the love of his life kissed him and he had no idea how to respond to it. he loved her as well but she had ross. grant had to try at least. it's not everyday you fall in love with someone like calypso.

"hey grant, time to film the last scene for the mid-season break." danielle said after he opened the door to grant's unlocked trailer

grant looked up at danielle with his eye bags showing that the makeup had come off, "oh yeah i'm coming."

"you should go to the makeup again, your eye bags are showing." carlos said popping up from behind danielle

danielle stepped into grant's trailer and looked at his face, "oh my god grant, when was the last time you slept?"

grant ran his fingers through his hair, "i don't know, i just can't sleep."

"grant, you need to go see her." danielle said as she put her hand on his shoulder

grant got up, "yeah i know. but i guess we should probably film."

"it's okay bud." carlos said whilst grabbing onto grant's shoulders, "all will be well soon."

{san juan, puerto rico 9:28 pm}

calypso slumped onto the couch in her trailer. she was exhausted. she didn't want to see anyone or talk to anyone. calypso wondered about grant and what he could be doing right now. it was 4 hours ahead in puerto rico so it had to be around 5pm there. even if grant didn't respond or anything, she still cared. she's been away from grant for years, calypso would always have feelings for him no matter what.

suddenly, calypso's eyes closed and she fell into a deep sleep.

{vancouver, canada 10:55 pm}

grant was tired. more tired than usual because of this whole calypso fiasco, it wasn't he fault though. mostly his own for not trying to contact her again. he's mentioned to his friends at some point, he had no clue how to respond. but in about ten hours, he'll be on his way to see calypso again to explain the whole thing. and hopefully for them to unite and make gralypso happen, which grant always denies but loves in the inside.

grant laid down on his bed and closed his eyes to sleep for the first time in a while.