008. ADDRESSES & UKULELES

When Calypso woke up, she was surprised that she fell asleep in her couch with her dog Bartholemew, or Barry, or Bart, she usually called him Bart or Barry since Bartholemew was such a long name. Another reason that Calypso was surprised is how as soon as she woke up, she saw Tyler and Dylan on her other other couches. The girl forgetting that the two came over last night as a surprise. Also quickly reminding herself to tell Ancaye to stop telling people her address out of nowhere.

She silently cursed herself for passing out on the couch because now makeup was smudged and she forgot to take off her contacts. Thanks to Dylan and Tyler, her sleeping schedule was messed up. Not that Calypso had done better on her own. Past times she sleeps usually at around 2am but last night she got like 3 hours of sleep thanks to Dylan and Tyler again. It was currently 9am so Calypso decided to make some coffee. Something that's quite predictable, as soon as her coffee finished brewing, Dylan And Tyler got up to the glorious smell of coffee. Since Calypso obviously saw this coming she went ahead and made them coffee as well.

"Good morning you idiots." Calypso said as she grabbed her coffee and slowly making her way back to the couch.

"Hey! I'm human too!" Dylan said as he also grabbed the coffee his very pretty friend made for him and he also made his way to the couch next to her.

"Well, to be honest, we did keep her up all night watching horror movies, so I don't blame you Calypso." Tyler said and grabbed his coffee mug and made his way to his friends.

"So tell me again why you guys are in New York? Don't you guys film in LA?" Calypso asked before she took another sip of her coffee.

"Oh yeah, we're here for some meeting for the new season, we didn't understand why we couldn't just do it in LA but you know we're not complaining, Dylan and I decided to come earlier because we wanted to bug you." Tyler replied to Calypso's question.

"Besides, why would we pass up an opportunity to see our favorite Aussie?" Dylan added to Tyler's statement

"Hey watch it, you wouldn't want the Hemsworths hear you say that." Calypso said to the two boys.

"Anyways, so you and Grant huh?" Tyler teased the young brunette.

"Shut up Tyler." Calypso said as she blushed

"So do you like him or what?" Dylan impatiently asked

"Well, I used to when we were younger, but I haven't seen him in a long time. So who knows really? Maybe old feelings will resurface, I did leave a lot of things behind when I went to Australia. I don't really know if I left Grant behind and my feelings for him. I'll update you when I see him soon." Calypso replied to the two boys.

"Hm, alright." Dylan said

Suddenly someone started knocking on the door. Calypso looked over to the door and she yelled "It's always open, hah yeet this ain't Fuller House sadly." So stood up and unlocked the door and opened it.

"Hey bitches!" Ancaye yelled as she walked through the door

"Ancaye! What are you doing here so early?" Calypso said and looked at Ancaye full of questions.

"Well, I figured the Teen Wolf cast would end up here some how right?" Ancaye said

As Ancaye was walking to the kitchen she saw Dylan and Tyler and said, "Oh look it's Dylan O'Brien and Tyler Pose- holy shit it's Dylan and Tyler."

"I'm gonna take a huge guess that you're the Ancaye that gave us her address?" Tyler said

"No Tyler, that's obviously Jennifer Lawrence, of course it's Ancaye! Calypso just said her name!" Dylan said to Tyler

"Hey! I just wanted to make sure Mr. Sarcastic!" Tyler said to Dylan

"Both of you please shut the fuck up and clean because the others are gonna be here soon." Calypso yelled at the two idiots, "And you too Ancaye for giving away my address to every person you see,"

"And you wonder why I call you idiots." Calypso mumbled

Calypso walked to get her phone and connect it to her speakers and as she grabbed her phone she got a notification indicating that Holland and the rest of them were on the way. So Calypso then connected her phone to the speakers and played music, which meant get off your asses and start cleaning.

They all started cleaning at around 9:30 am and finished around 10:30 am since most of the mess was in the living room because of Dylan and Tyler. Once they finished cleaning Calypso went to shower because duh, personal hygiene is important. After she showered she got dressed and put on makeup and since she had more than one bathroom in her house, Dylan and Tyler were also done getting ready.

"God damn Calypso, you look hot, Grant would drool." Ancaye teased Calypso

"You know as hell that Grant would drool over me anyways." Calypso replied

"Wow," Dylan said breathlessly at Calypso, "You look gorgeous." Dylan said making what he said make more sense

"Awh, thanks Dyl. Means a lot." Calypso said to Dylan and smiled sweetly

"Yo, break it up, Grant is waiting for her." Ancaye said to Dylan

"Shut up Ancaye." Calypso said

"Hey, you know it's wrong to play with people's feelings." Ancaye said to Calypso

"That's not what I'm doing. Dylan literally just complimented me." Calypso said like it was no big deal

"Okay better not, I'm a firm believer in #gralypso." Ancaye replied

"Haha okay Ancaye." Calypso awkwardly said

"Oh! They're here," Tyler said

Right as Tyler said that, there was a knock on the door. Tyler then opened it to see Holland, Arden, and Shelley.

"Wassup my amigas?" Shelley said as she walked in

"Eh nothing much." Calypso said

Arden and Holland made their way to the couch as well as Dylan and Tyler. As usual, Shelley went in Calypso's room and grabbed Calypso's ukulele and then gave it to Calypso.

"I believe you owe me a song." Shelley said and sat next to Holland

"Ugh okay, what song?" Calypso asked as she also sat down on another couch

"Your secret love songs!" Ancaye blurted suddenly

"Ooh, yeah one of those." Shelley said to Calypso

"I'm only singing the chorus." Calypso replied

"Ugh fine, good enough." Shelley said to Calypso again

Calypso then started thinking of the song and chords, and finally she started strumming and singing

Oh would you be so kind

As to fall in love with me,

You see I'm trying

I know that I like you

But that's not enough, so if you will

Please fall in love, I think it's only fair

There's gotta be some butterflies somewhere, wanna share?

Cause I like you, but that's not enough

So if you will, please fall in love with me

The thing in everyone's minds is that this song was for Grant, which made them happy. But Dylan? Who knows? Something that Calypso expected is that Ancaye probably recorded her and had sent the clip to Grant. Which of course she did.

The rest of the day, the group had just spent talking and catching up and spending and enjoying the last moments before Calypso would go off to Vancouver to record The Flash, which made everyone said but happy once they realized their OTP would soon reunite.

#GralypsoFTW.