005. EMAILS & CHICKEN WINGS

TO SAY,

Calypso was quite worried and nervous when Candice said something about an email. She didn't want to look at it right away, but at the same time, all the over thinking and suspense is killing her slowly. She said she would wait until Elizabeth and Sebastian had left her humble abode. But, at last Lizzie and Seb were leaving and if Calypso was being honest, she didn't want them to leave, she didn't want to read the email. She couldn't do anything about it anyways if she wanted to. She had to read it. As her two best friends stepped out the door and said their goodbyes, Calypso ran into her room and grabbed her laptop and ran back out to the living room, trying hard not to fall, which was quite difficult as she had socks on and her floors were wooden and slippery.

Finally, Calypso sat herself comfortably on her couch and turned on her laptop. She put in her password, which I may add to you was GrantGustinIsAwesome, thanks to Grant from years ago, but the brunette was far too lazy to change it into something else. Once her computer turned on she went to her emails and saw that she had gotten an email from the casting directors of the Flash. As she pressed the email, she read it carefully in her head.

Dear Ms. Calypso Valdez,

We know that you had originally auditioned for Iris West long ago, we decided for you a much later and bigger part in Season Three. You will be playing Luna Martinez, Barry Allen's best friend in Flashpoint, you will have a few re-occuring episodes and will play a major part in Barry Allen's choices. We will give you a more detailed description and as well as your script. We will start the things such as costumes and script reading next week in Vancouver, Canada. We start filming for Season Three in two weeks, and we know that you and Grant have a bit of a past, so your scenes will be quite easy with the chemistry you guys already have.

See you soon, The Flash Casting Directors

"Holy fucking shit", Calypso thought in her head, "I gotta call Ancaye."

As Calypso reached for her phone that was on the couch it suddenly rang. Obviously, Calypso reached for it and was not surprised on who was calling her, it was Ancaye.

"Really Ancaye, I was seriously just about to call you." Calypso said as she walked to her kitchen about to grab something to eat because she hasn't eaten since they filmed her cover in the train station, and Lizzie was being an ass by saying to not eat the hot dog that the vendor was selling on their way back to her house.

"Haha loser, open your door, I'm outside with some chicken wings." Ancaye said, and as she said the words chicken wings, Calypso was already at her door about to open it but then suddenly thought about something.

"Ancaye, uhm, I never told you where I lived?" Calypso said very much confused and honestly not surprised because it was Ancaye, she was full of surprises. One second she can be in Los Angeles, then suddenly she's New York. Currently, Calypso was in New York temporarily as her house in LA is currently going through construction. So that means Ancaye would up wherever her best friend is.

"Oh yea I asked Sebastian." Ancaye said calmly, "So are you gonna let me in or what? Your chicken wings are getting cold." She complained

"You still have very little patience just as I remember." Calypso said as she remembered all the times Ancaye had run out of patience on her. Calypso then unlocked the door and let the brown haired girl in.

"Finally you let me in, it took you like 10 million years." Ancaye exaggerated

"Yea yea whatever." Calypso said as she rolled her eyes. "Give me my food now." She said as she tried grabbing the bag of food but as she reached Ancaye grabbed it away.

"No no no. Tell me what the email was about, then you get your food." Ancaye said trying to get answers from the brunette.

"Welp, guess who's in The Flash Season Three?" Calypso awkwardly said. Suddenly, Ancaye let out a loud shriek.

"Dude be quiet, I might be a famous actress but I still have neighbors." Calypso scolded Ancaye

"Oh my god you and Grant are gonna reunite!" Ancaye said and freaked out about it for a good ten minutes.

"Okay, I told you, can I have my food now?" Calypso begged

"Yea here you go fatass." Ancaye said as she gave Calypso the bag of chicken wings

"Shut up. Let me live you rat."