"Yeah." Dylan said.

"Where did you see it last?" Clara asked coming up to me.

"Uh, I- I wore it last night. I.. I can't-" Then I started hyperventilating. Dylan quickly came up to me. He gently pushed me down to the chair.

"Callie, look at me."

"It has to be close." I breathed.

"We will find it. For right now let's get you're heart rate down and stop gasping for air."

"What's happening?" Kyle asked.

"Callie, baby, look at me." Tears began to hit my legs. "We're going to find it. Okay? Just breathe." I closed my eyes and drowned everything out but Dylan's voice out.

I began counting. Something that also helped stop the panic attack. Dylan kissed my hands when I stopped gasping for air.

"I'll go to the restaurant." I heard Kyle say.

"Where didn't you search?" Wesley asked.

"Kitchen." Dylan said. He sighed and kissed my hands again.

Clara and Wes began to talk. I blocked them out and thought back to when I last seen it.

"I can't remember."

"Can't remember what, baby?"

"Where or when I took it off. If I even took it off." I opened my eyes and Dylan was looking at Scott.

"We can always get a new-"

"We'll find the necklace." Dylan said looking at Scott.

"It's not at the restaurant." Kyle said walking in the apartment. I groaned and Dylan hugged me. I held onto him while he rubbed my back.

"And you checked the cars?" Dylan asked.

"Yep."

"Are you sure you checked every where?" Julia asked.

"Yes!" I yelled, but since my face was buried into Dylan's chest it was muffled.

"I didn't know that necklace meant that much to you." Dylan whispered.

"It was the first necklace you gave to me. How could it not mean something?" He kissed my head and gently swayed us.

"It looks like a tornado came through here." Ryan said coming from the bathroom.

"Where's Maverick?" Clara asked looking around. He barked and ran up to her. She smiled and bent down to pet him.

I let go of Dylan and went to our room.

Clothes were thrown everywhere. Papers were on the floor. Everything was a mess in this apartment.

All that cleaning went to waste.

"Cals," Wesley said. I turned to him. He came up to me and hugged me.

"What if its never found?" I asked. He rubbed my back to try and calm me.

"Babe," Dylan said. I let go of Wes to look at him. He smiled and motioned for me to come to him.

"Dylan, I'm not-"

"Shhh," He smiled and grabbed my hand. He walked us out to the living room.

Lauren and Zac were standing there. Zac smiled and opened up his hand. Dangling from his fingers was my necklace. I looked to Dylan and he kissed my head.

When I hugged Zac tightly he chuckled.

"It must've fell off. I had it fixed though." I laughed and hugged him tighter.

"I love you so much." He kissed my head then let me go. I turned around and lift my hair up, Zac then placed the necklace around my neck. I touched it then looked up to Dylan. He smiled and I walked over to him to hugged him.

"See." I smiled and he kissed my head.

"I'm sorry for over reacting everyone." I said picking Maverick up and placing him in my lap

"I would've done the same." Julia said and laid her head on Scott's shoulder.

"Do you still want to go out?" Dylan asked me. Maverick licked my hand and I rubbed behind his ears.

"Can we do it another day?" He smiled and nodded.

He pulled his phone from his back pocket and went into to kitchen.

I took my necklace into my fingers and smiled. I don't know what I would've done if no one had found it. Dylan gave this necklace to me on my eighteenth birthday. The first big gift he gave to me. I haven't taken the thing off since he put it around my neck.