Chapter one

Ringgg!
I cringe at the horrid sound, that has made me aware of my lateness. Rolling my eyes I make my way to my dreaded class.

The hall way was quiet till the two meat heads of the school, Reggie and Hunter, come stomping down the hall shouting, " LETS GO, WEST POINT!"

Those two were the smartest guys on the football team, which is the equivalent to being the tallest dwarf .

Side-stepping So I'm not trampled to my death by them, I roll my eyes continuing my adventure to my class.

Walking into the class I was greeted by my Teacher Ms. Julie and a detention slip. Ms. Julie was a pretty laid back teacher, but the one thing she can't stand is being late.

I almost felt bad, but being late wasn't my fault, traffic was the one st fault.

Ms. Julie went on teaching the "dos' and don'ts' of creative writing. I took out my notebook and write down what was on the board.

Class went by faster then I expected, I packed up my things  started walking to my next class.

AP Chemistry was my next hour and my best friend, my wifey, my main bitch, was in this class. The name of this gorgeous person is, Ava Luna Quinn.

She was also the step-sister of Greyson Knight A.k.a Mr. Asshole. Her mom, Maria Quinn Married Tyler Knight, Grayson's dad, almost 10 months ago.

I was walking down the  hallway when I was tackled from the back. knowing who it was I laughed and turned to face them.

"Hey girly!" She grinned her arm around my shoulder.

"Sup bestie," I hip-bumped her with a grin.

"Ya ready for today's class?" She wiggled get eyebrows.

Rolling my eyes, I smirked at her. There apparently is a sub today and according to all the hormonal teenage girls and some of the guys, he's said to be hella fine.

"You know I'm not into teachers, gross," I screwed up my nose, mocking a grossed out face.

She laughed throwing her head back,"Just cause he's a teacher doesn't mean you can't appreciate their face." She responded in a matter-of-fact way.

I chuckled, walking into the classroom. It was quite quiet the only sound that could be here was the quiet chatter of Raina Hans, who was flirt with the sub.

Honestly I'm jealous of Raina, she's got all the curves and she knows it. She has lovely deep brown hair that was almost always in the perfect pony tail.

The one thing I don't like about her though is, that she thinks she the queen. Every chance she gets she belittles someone. I mean I'm a bitch but she's a mega bitch.

Walking passed the uncomfortable scene, taking my seat at the lab table.

Ava sat next to me mock gagging nodding to the flirting mess.

Class started and  everyone turned to the sub, "good afternoon class, I'm your sub Mr. Han," he smirked looking over all the swooning girl.