Chapter Four

Chapter Four

                                               Tuesday, March 13th

I was never a morning person, so when I woke up the following morning after discovering that  I didn't receive a scholarship from University of Toronto, I wore a bitter look on my face as I ate my Cheerios.  Now imagine how annoyed I must have been when I couldn't even get through the front doors of my own high school because of the crowd trying to get a glimpse of Vincent Gray. 

 "Excuse me!" I shouted loudly over the screaming girls as I fought my way through the crowd.

No one moved out of their position.

I bet no one had even heard me.

Letting out an aggravated sigh, I looked around my surroundings. I was basically being consumed by the crazy fans and the blinding lights of the cameras being flashed. Girls of all ages, girls obviously did not attend school here, were screaming their heads off as Vincent brushed pass them and I was pleasantly surprised how none of them were loosing their voices. After all, screaming did have the potential to break your vocal cords but unlike me, the girls probably didn't care the slightest bit, so they continued to scream as if Vincent was actually going to look in their direction, drop to his knees, and propose to them.

In reality, Vincent was probably just getting annoyed.

"Vincent!" They screamed as the famous rock-star tried to reach the front door.

Vincent had his dark hair in its usual spike and he wore an expressionless face with his sunglasses covering his hazel eyes from the blinding lights. I noticed that the rockstar wasn't wearing his signature look which was his black leather jacket but instead, he was wearing a dark blue Hollister sweater, washed out jeans, and his old battered converses. Vincent looked like any other regular teenage boy and the sight was actually pretty nice, to say the least. I mean, he did after all looked just like any other student in the school and it reminded of those first few years my friend actually attended high school. 

In that moment, I realized how much I missed those moments but I quickly shook it off.

Then, as if on cue, the doors of the school flew open and the principal, Mr. Hale, came walking out, wearing a stern look across his face. He then opened the door for Vincent to quickly slip in and as girls tried to follow behind, Mr. Hale closed the door and stood there crossing his arms. "Anyone who does not attend to this school must leave the school property immediately !" Mr. Hale shouted very loudly.

On instinct, everyone took a step back. 

"If you are not out of here within five minutes, I will not hesitate to call the police," Mr. Hale continued. "Now leave! Vincent Gray is not here to perform for you people. He is here to finish his education and it would be very much appreciated if everybody respected that."

The paparazzi were the first ones to leave after the threat about the police, but the crazy fanatic girls were more reluctant. Almost every one of them were wearing irritated looks on their faces as they looked at one another, probably contemplating whether or not they wanted to bust down the school doors and hound the famous rockstars for pictures. In the end, however, all of the crazy fanatics decided to leave the property with their crazy proposal signs and hand made t-shirts of the band in a saddened state. I would have actually felt bad for them it weren't for the fact that I was probably already late to class.