Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Twenty Six

Saturday, March 31st.

VINCENT'S POV:

"Shit," I mumbled under my breathe as I set my razor down onto the counter of the sink. I leaned forward close to the bathroom mirror to take a closer look at the cut on the side of my face and realized that a small amount of blood was already oozing out.

          Rolling my eyes, I washed my face and just decided that the cut would heal by itself.

          After doing my manly business and whatnot, I exited the bathroom of my suite and walked towards the dresser that had all the clothes that i had stuffed into the night before. As I did, I could hear the voice of a celebrity reporter on the television behind me talking about how people were already crowding around Time Square for the premiere of my friend's latest horror movie. This didn't surprise me considering the fact that devoted fans of a particular celebrity will do anything to get a glimpse of him or her; I should know since I'm famous celebrity myself.

          Today, I knew, was going to be a hectic day. Not just for me but for Carson as well.

          Even though the premiere of my friend's movie wouldn't be until around six o'clock, Carson and I had the entire the day to roam around the city as a "couple". This would give the chance for the paparazzi to take pictures of us and publish them to the magazines and onto the Internet. Of course, Carson and I were only doing this for publicity. If she had a choice, Carson would have probably just stayed in her suite eating ice-cream or something.

          After a day of being hopeless romantic teenagers, Carson and I would be getting ready for an interview at 3 o'clock in the afternoon with none other than Canadian celebrity news reporter, Keri Richardson. I don't know why my manager and publicist, Maggie James, decided it would be a okay for me to do an interview with somebody who i thought was pretty annoying but Carson and I had to do anyway. Besides, the woman made the trip from Toronto to NYC just to interview us so we might as well be courteous and show up to the interview that would be held at the Hard Rock Cafe.

          The interview, yeah, I wasn't too excited about considering the fact that Keri Richardson was notorious for asking questions to get to the very core of a story or situation. With Carson and I, I knew she would have a lot to ask

          I just hoped i was ready for it.

          That, and I was hoping I wouldn't throw a tantrum or act like a "diva".

          Afterwards, Carson and I would go back to our hotel rooms and get ready for the movie premiere. Then, we'd walk the red carpet, get ask the same questions repeatedly by other reporters, take pictures, watch the movie, go to the after-party, and then leave. 

          I was pretty use to having such a condensed schedule but I wasn't too sure if Carson could handle it.

          Just as I was looking for my white button-down shirt, there was a sudden knock on my door.

          "Who is it?" I shouted.

          "God," the person shouted back.

          The corner of my lips twitched up into a slight grin. 

          Damn, she really was sarcastic.

          Without any hesitation, I walked towards the door of my suite and poked my head out of the door. "Hey," I said to Carson who was wearing an red over-sized sweater that read Canada on it and washed out skinny jeans with her beat-up converse. Her dark hair was pulled up into a pony-tail and she wasn't wearing her glasses anymore.