Gala

Again, Eun Ri didn't sleep and it was clear on her face. The night was long as she couldn't fall asleep for more than five minutes. She was seated at the end of the the bed when Jinhyung woke up. He looked at her back for a moment wondering what she was doing up at five in the morning. He tapped her shoulder causing her to jump slightly. "Hey." His voice was raspy.

"H-Hi." She gulped. 

"What are you doing up?"

"Oh um...." She took a moment. "I just couldn't sleep."

"Oh."

**************

Night dawned upon Aldon and the gala was going to begin soon. Royalty and high class people were allowed in with invitation. They were holding this gala for the celebration of Jinhyung and 'Stella's' wedding.  

The party had started and she could hear the commotion from a distance. Jinhyung had already had joined the guests while Eun Ri sat in the room waiting to get ready. Kim-So rushed in with a a dress bag and a make up bag. "Sorry! I'm a bit late. It took me a while to find the perfect dress."

Eun Ri sat down and Kim-So started doing her make up. 

Kim-So had gone with a more natural approach to her make up

Kim-So had gone with a more natural approach to her make up. "No looking! You have to get your dress on before knowing what you look like." 

Kim-So carefully helped Eun Ri into her dress.

Kim-So turned Eun Ri towards the mirror. "Oh my goodness Kim-So! You did an amazing job." She hugged the girl that she come to call a friend. 

"Now go on. You've got a ball to go to!" 

"Thank you again!"  A guard stood outside the room, waiting to escort her. They arrived at the doors of the room. She took a deep breath and opened the doors.