Newlyweds

"I do." Were the two words changed Eun Ri's life. 

********

"Stella, Stella....Stella?" A hand waved in front of Eun Ri's face. 

"Oh! Sorry, your highness."

"Don't call me that. Call me Jinhyung since were married now." 

"Oh yeah, Jinhyung." She said, the name feeling foreign to her.

"So Stella... what do you want to do?" He said suggestively. Eun Ri's eyes widened as she heard what he said. After a moment of silence , Jinhyung started laughing. "I'm joking Stella. I wouldn't so anything like that!" 

Eun Ri let out a breath that she held in. "Oh.." She started laughing nervously. 

He stood up from where he sat and put his hand out. "Come on we've got the rest of the day free. Why don't we get to know each other more?"

She carefully put her hand in his and stood up. "Okay." 

******

"So tell me about yourself...what was your childhood like?"

"I...I come from a broken home. My mother was a workaholic and my father was an alcoholic." A flashback of her father being drunk went through her head. Wincing slightly, she shook her head to rid her of the thoughts. 

He was didn't know what to say. 

"I'm sorry, don't mind me."

Silence.

"So? What about you? Your childhood?"

"My childhood was boring. I was under constant watch from the guards. It was fine. I was always told what to do, but now I'm on my own in a sorts. I have more freedom to do what I want. My parents live a good distance away in Helda. I'm happy now. I have a wife, my kingdom, and my people." 

"Yeah..."