new home/thanks

Namjoon's p.o.v

"Who is she?" Jimin asked starring at Ali with curious eyes.
I opened my mouth to speak before I could Ali cut in.
"I told you in the car I'm Ali why ask the same question again." I turned to look at her with a surprised look. "Calm down Ali." I said before turning back to the others "guys this is Ali, she will be staying with us due to certain circumstances." I said with a smirk.
I could feel Ali's glare from the side of me.
Everyone was silent until jungkook spoke up.
"Hyung, is she your girlfriend?"
I stood still processing what I just heard. Before I could reply Ali started laughing cause everyone to look at her.
She eventually calm down before saying with with a smirk and her hands on her hips "nah I'm not his girlfriend, infact I'm a slave he bought from an auction." I gulped and look down afraid of the other members reaction.

Jim's p.o.v

We stood frozen not saying a word to the two people standing front of us. Slowly I walked up to Ali and hugged her. I felt her body go stiff but I still didn't let go. "Oh my god, you poor child! Are you OK did they do anything to you, did he do anything to you, do you need me to take you away from him. Namjoon how could you do this to such a cute girl, I swear I will scold you for this later!" I ranted while checking ali's body making sure there was nothing wrong with her.
I was still shocked and a little skeptical but my instincts told me to take care of her and that's what I'm gonna do.
"Ummm, I'm fine but thank you for asking?" It sound more of a question the an answer but I was OK with it for now. "Good, now that that's settled let's eat I'm hungry an I don't want the food to get cold." I smiled before heading to the kitchen.

Ali's p.o.v
Jin's fucking weird.
One minute he's calm and the next he an overprotective mother who like to hug people to death. So like a said fucking weird.
I was about to follow him when I noticed the members still starting at me well except for yoongi and namjoon who left with jin for food. Sighing I went up and looked them dead in the face.
And you wanna know what I did..
I
Bitch
Slapped
Each
And
Every
One
Of
Them.......
Jk
I went and i licked their cheeks instead and got mixed reactions.
Jimin and hoesok jumped back, jungkook blushed,and taehyung smirked. "Are you guys done starring now." I said as they got out of their frozen state "good, because I'm hungry." I said before turning and walking to the kitchen, however I stopped and looked back when the weren't following "well are you coming?" I asked tilting my head a little. That seems to fully wake them up and the basically Tripped over themselves to catch up to me.
I laughed and continued walking. Food was calling and I ignored it for way to Long.

I love you guys also I wanted to thank you so much for 3.32 reads like that's unbelievable and on top of that 139 votes like you don't know how happy that makes me thanks so much for reading my story I love you guys so much 😊😊😊😊😊 thanks for everything.