"Hello there." A British accent, said to Nessie, she sobbed loudly. So did I.

With that the two men behind us 'awed' in a not so pitiful way.

"Lil girls are scared, aren't they Harry?" The guy who held Nessie asked the guy who held me, Harry.

"Hmm they are." Harry said his lips against my ear. Just when I wanted to scream for help, he blindfolded me. What the hell? Then he tight up my hands. The most scary images went trough my head.

I cried harder for help, but it was like, even if someone heard us, they ignored it. Harry pushed me farther but I dropped myself so he would struggle wherever he wanted to take me.

I groaned and yelled for help. I felt weak and hated myself for letting this happen.

Harry, let out a loud groan when he couldn't make me move.

"Look Dollface, the easy or the hard way." He said pressing something cold against my cheek. His sent could make me faint right there and then or even follow him for days. 

"No." I said, "Let us go." I tried. In response he pressed the cold metal harder in my cheek.

Without protest I was pushed in a car.

When I realized Ness wasn't in the car I panicked.

"Nessie, where's Nessie?" I asked, he mumbled something like 'She's coming.' And then, yes, I could hear Nessie scream: "Fuck you man, let me go, where's my friend?"

The guy only chuckled in response, I could hear Nessie sitting next to me. "Nes." I sobbed.

"I'm scared Kylie. So damn scared." She cried.

"Are you also blindfolded and tight up?" She suddenly asked.

"Yes. Assholes." I said angrily.

"We can hear you." Harry said with an amused voice.

"Well that's great then." I said like it was nothing.

"Well my hands are itching, so be careful with what you say." He said with the same calm voice.

I shut up and bit hard om my tongue to say nothing. Suddenly it was completely quiet. Only mine and Nessie's sobs filled the air.

"What do you want from us?" Nessie said, almost screamed. "If you want the money, both our parents can give you the amount of money you want." Nessie explained, with hope in her voice.

"Zayn, do we need the money?" Harry asked the guy who was behind Nessie all the time, so his name is Zayn.

"No mate, we have enough. Like we rule London right?" Zayn laughed.

"Bastard." Nessie said. "Feisty." Zayn answered.

The car stopped and my heartbeat got faster. My hand were tingeling, my eyes wet and my knees shaking.

The guys both stepped out of the car at the same time, right after mine and Nessie's door opened.

"Come here." Harry said while grabbing my waist and pulling me up to his shoulder. "Fuck you man put me down!" Me and Nessie said at the same time. I could feel Harry's chest lightly vibrate from a soft laugh. Soon we entered some cold place, it smelled really bad.

"Did you shit in this place or what?" I asked amused. Oh God I couldn't believe I could laugh at a moment like this.

"Yes." He answered. He had such a calm voice, like most of the time he did not give shit. I started to wonder how he looked like, I only could feel his strong muscled arms and his strong cologne. And his soft hair, that brushed against my face with every step he took.

"Did you just fart Zayn?" I could hear Nessie asking him all serious.

Me and Harry both chuckled at the same time, but stopped immediately.

Harry finally stopped walking and literally threw me on the ground. I groaned and grabbed my knee feeling a warm wet spot. I could hear him turning around but just before he left I said: 

"Are your parents fucking proud of you?"

"Oh yes, yes they are." He said and left.

"Nes?" I asked, moving furiously around to get my hands freed.

"I'm here." She said tiredly. "It's all my fault Kay." Nessie said.

"No it's not, don't say that. You couldn't know." I answered.

After talking and trying to calm each other down, someone entered the place we were in. I loudly breathed out, scared of what would happen.

"Come Nessie, we're going." Zayn said.

"No! Fuck no! Kylie, what about Kylie I want her to come with me." Nessie begged.

"Well, I don't think Harry would like that." Zayn answered.

"Fuck you, fuck him! You can't take me away from my friend, my sister!" Nessie growled, I never knew that Ness could get this aggressive, she is too sweet, too innocent. But after Ness' rough words I heard a smack.

That. Fucking. Bastard. Slapped. Her.

"What have you done!" I yelled feeling my throat ache. I only heard the soft cries of Nessie, and then nothing.

They were gone.

* * *

I woke up to someone pulling my hair. "Get up." Harry said, I did what he told me too tired to argue. "Keep your eyes closed." He demanded. I closed them, and he took off the cloth. My nose brushed against his chest, so I took one step back.

"Keep your eyes closed." He repeated.

"They are closed. Stop saying that." I said angrily.

He then grabbed my hair, careful, trying not hurt me. He slightly pulled my head upwards.

"Don't talk to me with that tone." He said. "Open your eyes."

I didn't know if I wanted to, I was scared, nervous.

I slowly fluttered my eyes open. With every blink I felt my lashes touch my cheeks. The room was almost dark. I saw dust dancing in the air as I looked at the light source.

And then, I saw him.

The man who stood in front of me looked 23, maybe younger, he had his hair pushed back, the ends were lightly curled. Green eyes, that formed an amazing contrast with his dark, tanned body. His face was diamond shaped, flawless jawline. But without doubt he had the ugliest personality.

He had a  black button up shirt on, with the first two buttons unbuttoned. I looked down and saw him wearing black boots and a black skinny jeans.

"Look at me." Harry said, I looked at him again. He smiled, I saw him wearing silver grills on his bottom teeth. I let out a sarcastic laugh and said while pointing to his teeth: "Trying to be gangster?" He laughed along with me, "Miss, if you even knew who I am." I stopped laughing now, furrowed my eyebrows and asked him who he was.

"You'll find out soon. Now come with me."

A/N: The first chapter, the time when new charachter, new Loves and fight are born. I hope you enjoyed it.

Lots Of Love A .xx