an american nightmare, id rather be dead (kellic)

title lyric from the boy who could fly by ptv, and just in general this song inspired this :

vic doesn't get why he loves him, he probably shouldn't. but he makes him happy.

- - - - -

He was too far away for me to reach. To grab. To obtain. I should've loved someone like Danielle or, one of those girls. But no, I was mega in love with the mysterious boy.

He wasn't answering my texts. I was almost getting nervous. What if he didn't love me anymore?

I shouldn't have brought him home early. He said he needed me to take him home after he received a phone call. I obliged, trying to stay out of his business. But I was obsessed with him.

My phone went off

It was a text from him.

from: him ♡

meet me at the beach. our spot xx

I tripped on my sheets as I jumped out of my bed. He would've laughed at that. I threw my hoodie over my head and put a beanie atop my head before I ran downstairs

"Where are you going?" Mike asked, not even looking at me from his spot in front of the television

"Somewhere. I barely know. I'll be back by morning" I respond, slipping on my Vans

He nods, taking a sip from the bottle he was drinking. I'd scold him later. But now, I need to get to him.

I took my bike from my garage and rode as fast as I could to the beach. It was two miles away, but I'd do anything for him.

The beach was completely black at night. No security or safety precautions. There's been times that I've fallen into the ocean just for the fact that there's no light.

I saw his back. He was kneeling in front of the sea, letting the waves crawl under his thighs, earbuds tucked into his ears.

I touched his dainty shoulder. He turned and faced me with a small smile, patting the sand next to him. He looked happy. I liked that.

"I like you, Vic" he murmurs, leaning his head on my shoulder

"I like you too"

His grin is bright in the moonlight and he cuddles himself into my chest

"But Vic"

"Yeah, I know"

He wasn't supposed to love anyone.

He kisses my cheek one last time before standing up and saying "I'll be back for you. Just give me time"

And Kellin left

- - - -

i might do a part2 but idk

this is really dumb buy tbwcf is my favorite ptv song and it has been since the 7th grade so :')

- mia