"Just behave!" I shouted back.

*******

I left Bryan with the rest of the family inside while Sara and me were setting up the table in the garden.

The introductions went quite well to be true, it wasn't that hard now, was it? I smiled.

"It looks all set! We should call them" Sara said.

"You go ahead I will bring mum or more like drag her out of kitchen" I mused at that thought.

Sara gave a hearty chuckle at that and went ahead.

"Can we start?" Brayn whispered in my ear. He sat next to me and I nodded at him.

"Please, everyone let's begin and help your self" Dad declared the invite.

"Everything looks quite appealing and mouth watering!" Brayn mumme again. I gave him a strange look what's with the quite voice Brayn?

"Do you have a sore throat? I kept my own voice down.

"Hey! You two you got enough audican to have some privacy" Mum said in between.

That made us look at her and a deep shade of red crossed over our checks when we realised everyone was watching us, enjoying themselves.

"Nothing to worry, we can understand" Fred winked at us and I gave him a glare.

"So tell us about your self Brayn? As we know nothing about our sister's little friend here" Ron directed an question at Bryan.

"What would you like to know?" Bryan replied.

"Something which we don't know" George said.

"Well, I am an half blood. My mum is witch and dad muggle. He passed away when I was two years old, I played quidditch as a seeker. Moved to Paris three years ago did my major in Auror, moved back here to continue my training back from London" Brayn told while thinking more to say.

There was an pregent pause for a minute as everyone took the given details about him.

"Bilmey! You share the history you both." Fred told Bryan.

"With who?" Brayn raised an eyebrow.

"Harry" Fred replied.

"Not even a bit" said Harry who sat next to Ron opposite to us.

"Well not the matching details yet it resembles" George commented scratching his chin.

"It does not." Harry twirled his spoon in his soup cup, he was still on the first base when we were in middle course. His reply made the table silent.

" Ofcourse Harry never went to Paris for his studies" Hermione rushed in when everyone stayed mute.

Harry looked at Hermione for a second and gave her a small smile.

Everyone nodded there heads and made approvals valid comments.

I watched Harry for few seconds and for a moment our eyes meet, he lowered his gaze breaking the contact.

"What's up with him?" Brayn whispered again.

" I don't know" I mouthed back at him.

"He didn't even said hi to me. Arrogant!" Bryan said in an irked tone.

I softly laughed at him. "I would introduce you two if you would like" I winked at him.

"I think I'll pass" brayn flatten his lips.

"So I think the rumours are true to the fact!" Sara snapped at us.

"Rumour? What rumour?" Dad inquired chewing happily.

"Yeah, rumour. Mr Weasley" Sara spat words glaring at me.

"Now what's with her?" Brayn raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know" I replied innocently.

"What rumour you are talking about Sara?" I asked her.

"The one that's going on for a while" Bill said for the first time in row.

"And that would be?" Mum chimmed in.

"Engaged one." Bill said.

"Engaged in what?" Asked Dad.

"That they could be engaged. Some one in particular you know." Bill clarified. Eyeing me.

"Engaged? Who got engaged? What are you talking about?" There was a alarm raised​ in Mrs Weasley eyes and she started scanning the crowd.

All sat in motion no one moved a bit. Seeing and examing each other. Harry looked at me and I looked back at him. Did they already knew.? I looked back at Hermione who had trouble breathing Ron tried his best to make it up but he was watching Hermione worriedly.

How did the news break apart? I gaped like an fish who was thrown boitbof water unable to breath.

Tennsed! Ron gave in and started blabbering in his own language shouting and running in between phrases and God knows what.?

All eyes shifted at him and he got more stares than ever before. As we all were unable to understand a single syllable.

Hermione hold his hand and asked him to shut it. He looked at her breathlessly as for his little rant and slowly closed his mouth.

"Yes. It's true." Hermione began.

"I think you should keep quite Hermione" Harry suggested.

"No Harry it's time plus we have everyone present here and it's already out." Hermione said stiffly.

Harry opened his mouth to say again but nodded his head and encouraged her to speak.

"As I was saying everyone, yes. It's true. The rumour." She took a long halt after that. I thought she almost said quit.

"We are engaged!" She said it finally.