Chapter 15

"Can we go somewhere before we head to the restaurant?" I asked.
"Yeah, where are we?" She asked.
"Outside a tattoo shop," we got out of the car.
"Come on," I took her hand.
"Can I help you?" A girl in the shop asked.
"Yes actually, my girlfriend here needs a sexy tattoo," I said.
She firmly gripped my hand.
"It's okay," I whispered.

"What kind of tattoo would you like ma'am?" She asked Angie.
"A small harp on her wrist," I answered for her.
"Harp really?" She asked.
"Yeah, it would be cool, I'll tell you later why the harp specifically. Can you get someone for me too?" I asked the young lady.
"Sure," she stood up.
"Don't worry it won't hurt," I kissed her hand.
"It better not," she smiled.

~*~

"Mrs Young," I opened a chair for her. Trying to prove that I can be romantic as hell.
"Closing the restaurant was not necessary," she said.
"Are you kidding me? I want this view all to myself, I mean did you take a look in the mirror? You're smoking girl!" I smirked.
"How much did it cost?" She asked.
"It was worth it, let's not worry please," I begged.
"Thank you," she smiled.
"I got you girl," I said.

"How's your hand?" I asked after we ordered.
"Hurts a little bit but I'll be fine," she smiled.
"That's my girl," I smirked.
"Why my name?" She gestured to the tattoo I got. It was her name 'Angie' on my wrist and it looked almost the same as my mom's name and it was on the other arm.
"So that I can remember my two favourite girls, is it just a coincidence that both names start with an A, end with an L and are five letter words?" I asked.
"Cool right?" She asked.

"Totally," I smiled.
"This is amazing," she tasted the food.
"It's not that great," I sighed.
"You're right, it needs a little touch of Trey," she smiled.
"Exactly," I laughed.
"I wish I had met you sooner," she said.
"I'm okay with fate, I mean look what you did to me for the past couple of days, I'm a cheeseball! I'm wearing a tie for crying out loud," I laughed.
"Whatever," she rolled her eyes.

"So, tell me more about myself," I said. Im selfish so what?
"Well, remember when you were young you used to feel like someone was watching you?" She asked.
"Yeah?" I said more as a question.
"When you would switch off the light and close your eyes, you always felt the need to say good night aloud right?" She asked.
"Yeah I used to do that," I recalled.
"You were saying it to me," she smiled.
"Wow, you were there?" I asked.

"Yes, every night. I would wait for you to do everything, brush your teeth, I listened to all the bed time stories your mom and dad used to tell you, and they would tuck you in and switch off the lights, say their good night's and then you would close your eyes and-" I cut her off.
"Say good night," I finished for her.
"Yeah, you weren't saying it to your parents, you would just say it when they're long gone," she smiled.
"I would get so excited, and I remember flying around with happiness around your room," she said.

"I can't believe I used to do that," I exhaled.
"Like I said we are connected but then you stopped," she said.
"Do you have to ruin the mood?" I asked.
"I'm just saying," she said.
"You're right though, look I didn't get a chance to apologize to you for putting through all that," I said.
"You don't have to," she held my hand.
"I want to, Angie I'm so sorry for ruining your life, destroying your future and breaking your heart," I apologized.

"You're forgiven," she smiled.
"Don't cry," I sat next to her and held her. She cried on my chest and I was comforting her. She sure has a lot of tears I'm telling you. My shirt is soaking wet.
"You're exaggerating," she laughed.
"I almost forgot that you can read my mind," I gave her a tissue.
"You've ruined my makeup," she said.
"You look the same to me," I smirked.
"I'll be right back," she excused herself.

"Can you read my mind if you're miles away?" I asked.
"Sure can!" She yelled. Damnit.
Okay think good things Trey, I finally have a real girlfriend and a best friend too. I borrowed the waiters pc so that I could check my emails or anything. I found one email from Stacy and it read:

What happened to your phone? Was it stolen again? I can't reach you! I'm worried about you, you bastard.
I've got some good news and I need to see you ASAP.

-Stacy

Poor girl, probably news about Jackson, me and Sebastian came up with a really cool plan to get back at Jackson. We framed him and made Stacy the beneficial of all his assets, he's a well known drug dealer and he's loaded. Stacy will now have a peaceful life without that insensitive jerk and he will be away for a long long time.
I decided to drop her an email real quick and I wrote how I wish her a great life and all that bullshit. It came from the heart, that's what matters right?

Angie hadn't come back and it's been more than twenty minutes. What is she doing in there? Let me give her two minutes and if she doesn't show up I'll go check her.
I ordered another glass of water because I wasn't feeling well, I was nauseous and sweaty. I have to go check Angie,
Don't come Trey, A voice in my head said.
It sounded like Angie. Are you okay, I thought. She didn't respond which meant I had to go find her.

I flung opened the ladies toilet door and spotted Angie in the opposite corner. She was shivering.
"Angie are you okay?" I stepped closer.
"Stay back!" She roared. I could only see her back. I ignored her statement and touched her. The moment I touched her I was instantly flung across the room.
I hit my head hard and when I finally got up I spotted Angie and she was holding a gun. Gun!
She pointed at me.
"Angie?" I called backing away.

"This is not Angie you fool!" A much stronger and powerful voice came out of her.
"Layla?" I asked.
"We meet again Trey," the voice said. She has possessed Angie,
"What to do you want?" I asked.
"My daughter," she said.
"It's not time yet," I said.
"Oh it is time," she laughed, her evil laugh was much better than Gravonsti's
"But you gave us a week, it was part of the deal," I said.

"See the thing about me Trey is that I don't handle deals very well, I tend to, what's that word? Aha! I screw them up," she said.
"Please don't do this," I begged.
"I miss my daughter Trey, don't you miss your mom?" She asked.
"What did you just say?" I asked.
"You heard me, I want my daughter and you have to die!" She exclaimed.
Second time having a gun pointed at me and I got to say I'm really scared.
"Don't be scared sweetie, it won't be that bad," she chuckled.

"Let Angie go, I want to be killed by you," I said.
"Are you kidding me, her killing you will make her even more powerful. Heart breaks really do the job," she stepped closer to me.
"One more day please," I begged.
"Oh please, so that you can promise her silly things? I mean marriage really?" She laughed.
"I love her," I confessed.
"Was that supposed to make me change my mind?" She asked.

"Can I at least talk to her for the last time?" I asked.
"Space is running out Trey, I don't know if you have noticed but this is a very small ladies room," she said.
"Please ma'am," I was crying.
"Oh he's crying! When she realizes what she has done she will run to me and I'll welcome her, she will feel the need to be punished and I as a loving mother will make her a deal that will involve her losing love forever and her becoming a demon. She'll jump to it because she'll be feeling an unbearable pain, seeing you lying there in cold blood will do the trick," she said.

"Loving mother?" I asked.
"Of course, I love my Delilah. Any final words Mister Young?" She set the gun.
"Pass me a message will you?" I asked.
"It will depend," she said.
"Please, tell her that the tattoo of the harp is a symbol that she'll always be my Angel, tell her that no matter how things winded up she's still my guardian Angel and will forever will be and tell her that I'm madly in love with her," I was done with crying. I wiped my tears, it was time to be a man and face my consequences.

"Close your eyes, I still owe you your future right?" She asked.
"I don't-" SHE SHOT ME!
She pulled the trigger, motherf***er!
I experienced slow motion like before, reverse slow motion, I saw my past and future. I saw myself graduate, I saw a bright future with Angie as my wife. It was so bright that I needed shades.
Somethings are just unexplainable right? Yes! What I just went through for instance. I don't know where I'm going but when I get there I know that I'll be a changed person, a different person, a good person.

Layla may think that she won, yes she did have her way in the end but she gave me a second chance, this was it. I may be dying right now but I never felt more alive, awaken. Chloe's slap doesn't compare to what I'm feeling right now. I'm glad she got into Angie because her face will be the last thing I see and the one thing I hope to see once again. I don't care how long it will take but I'll wait. I'll look forward to hearing her call me Trey one more time. I guess my dad won! I died first dad, and I'm sorry that you have to go through grieving again. I LOVE YOU.