Chapter 11

I see you have met my daughter,
Who's your daughter? I asked.
Delilah, the voice said.
Sorry but I don't know her.
Don't tell me she still calls herself Angie,
Ma'am or sir, I can't hear you clearly and I don't know if you noticed but I'm dying. I tasted blood in my mouth.
Oh shut up human, wait. Did she tell you? It said. I know she introduced herself as a Queen but her voice said otherwise.

Instantly I was transported and I was now in a white room. I checked myself and I wasn't bleeding, am I in heaven? Not possible.
"This is not heaven Trey," a much familiar voice said behind me.
"Hey, Angie," I quickly ran to embrace her but I was stopped. My body didn't budge.
"Don't fight it!" She yelled.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"Oh I'll be glad to tell you," a woman in a dark purple dress just showed up.
"Queen Layla?" I asked.
"I'm glad you noticed, now this is my daughter Delilah, come close sweetie," she said.

"Mom don't do this," Angie cried.
Layla flew her across the room and she painfully crashed down on the floor. Of course I wanted to run to her rescue but my body refused.
"What did I say about telling me what to do?" She asked.
"Leave her alone!" I yelled.
"Oh my! Oh my my my," she chuckled.
"Are you okay Angie?" I asked.
"I'm fine Trey," she stood up.
"I have got to say, this was unexpected," she smiled.
"I'm begging you mom," she cried.
"Wait, Trey, the one and only Trey Young, it's a pleasure to meet you sir," she made a light perfect curtsy.

"You know me?" I was confused.
"I love you!" She yelled.
"What's going on here?" I asked.
"Like I said before, I'm excited to break the news," she paused.
Angie was crying, real tears. Something was wrong other than the fact that I was probably dead.
If you can hear me Angie, please stop crying.
"Okay, where shall I start?" She was excited. I don't like her.
"You mortals go through a changing state right? Metamorphosis?" She asked.
"Only animals go threw metamorphosis," I said.

"Whatever, but it's the same in some way. It doesn't surprise me that much that you guys are in love because sir, my daughter fell for you the moment she first met you. She was in it deep, I mean like at a really young age, five years? Oh I don't remember. I just hadn't expected that you too had returned the feelings, no offense but you're a really bad, bad, bad, bad boy, Trey. And I'm thankful for that because you reunited me with my daughter, are you still following?" She asked. She cupped my face with her hand and her nails dug deep in my cheeks. She was hurting me.

"Yes I am hurting you," she smiled.
Guess we have another mind reader in the room. Ms Layla you're welcome in my mind. My mind is your mind.
"Good personality," she was still hurting me, hey I was shot today so nothing yet compares to the pain.
"Trey, you've hurt a lot of people during your life time," she finally let go and she licked her fingers one by one.
"You don't say," I said.
"Okay back to my story, by reuniting I mean that my daughter decided to turn her back on family and she became a guardian Angel because she fell for you.

You must feel really special. So when you went through metamorphosis you hurt her feelings, you had no love anymore, you lost connection with your spiritual being and you went bad, I loved it I'm telling you. You stole, cheated, lied, cursed, envied, had no hope and didn't believe anymore. But she stood by you not for long though and I was there as a loving mother to comfort her. Mend her broken heart, so she turned dark.
And I present to you Delilah, the Angel of Death, collector of souls that need to be punished, the soul buster, if you see a soul that needs to be punished call her.

My beautiful baby returned home. Although she needs to fully transition from an Angel to a demon, baby steps she said.
So that's why I'm thankful to you for not loving my baby girl. Look at her, look at how bad she is. Oh wait, sneaky Delilah cloaked her wings. Here let me reveal to you my real daughter," she snapped her hands and instantly Angie's wings appeared. Big black wings, she was now wearing a black dress and had dark make up. She was still the Angie I knew.
"No she's not! And her name is Delilah," she choked me.

And again, I was shot today, so it's basically pouring water on a ducks back.
"Mom leave him alone!" She screamed in fear.
"I came here to fetch your soul, and I'm not leaving without it, to think you even thought this was heaven!" She laughed. The woman sure has strength I'm telling you.
"Mom wait," Angie rushed to stop her mom.
"What?" She first slapped me hard and I was about to faint.

I tried to stay conscious in order to hear what Angie has to say for herself.
"I'll do it! I'll do whatever you say!" She sobbed.
"Be specific," her mother said.
"I'll be a demon," last words I heard and it was pitch black.