Chapter 4

The week has been going great and I've attending every single class, extra classes, you name it.
And it's been boring but I tried to stay focused for the sake of graduating.
But today is Saturday and I've got to let lose, you know? Loosen up a bit.
Today I'm meeting a guy that's going to make all of my problems disappear. Gravonsti, he is the guy that makes all things happen.

I'm not going to go in detail but soon I'll be happy and rich.
Okay fine! I'll explain. So the thing is Gravonsti is the leader a gang that hijacks cars, good quality cars and he has given me a task to prove myself to them. A new car dealership has opened up recently and it deals with Germany's finest sport cars. And he wants me to permanently borrow one of the cars.
It's a high risk task, a dangerous one but he trusts me.
Right now I'm taking my last shower as a boy who lives off his father and by tomorrow I'll be a millionaire!

"What the! Can I help you?" I asked the girl who was in my room, she really scared me there for a second.
"Are you talking to me?" She asked.
"No, the person behind you. Of course you!" I exclaimed.
"No way!" She touched herself, she seemed confused.
"Please get out," I ordered.
"Oh no!" She is now really freaking me out.
I don't know who she is and she's just showed up in my room.

"Do I know you?" I asked.
She didn't answer my question, she looked lost like she was just dumped here and she's from another planet.
"Do,you,speak,English?" I asked and also gestured by hands.
"This cannot happen to me!" She started to cry. Yay, she speaks English.
"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked as I came close to her. Did I sleep with her? What happened last night. Okay, breath Trey, I didn't call anyone last night and I don't remember arriving with a chick. She even looks young, did I just rape somebody? I started to panic.

"Get away from me!" She screamed. Oh shit! She's even scared of me.
Wait, she wasn't here when I woke up.
"I'm Trey, who are you?" I asked as I backed away from her.
"No one, just give me some space," she started to pace around and whispering 'why'. Although it was my room, I stepped out and went to dress some where and I couldn't shake the feeling that I did something wrong.
Yes I was drunk, but I'm always drunk.
What the fuck happened yesterday?

I realized that she was the only one that could answer my question or at least try. So I made my way back to my room.
Soon as I opened I saw blood! Blood all over my room. And there she was standing with a razor blade and an arm covered in blood. I've never this crazy before.
"I'm bleeding," she looked at me. I couldn't tell if she was amazed or terrified. But I sure knew that this chick has lost her damn mind.

She crashed on the floor and for a minute I though she was unconscious but she started to sob.
"Hey, come on let's clean you up," I grabbed her blood clean arm and placed her on my bed.
I rushed to get the first aid kit and that included vodka.
I first peaked through the door to see if she's done the unspeakable. Fortunately she was still sitting on the bed.

I gently cleaned her arm and accidentally used the vodka instead of the spirit and she screamed in pain.
"Are you okay?" She asked.
"I'm sorry my bad," I said.
"Forgiven," she smiled.
"Really?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Yes," she said.
"Okay," this girl is so weird. She took it lightly, I mean vodka on a fresh wound. I was expecting a slap and infinite curse words.

"I'm not like that," she suddenly said.
"What?" I asked as I wrapped the bandaid around her arm.
"I do not curse and I am not violent," she said.
She heard me. Me and my big mouth.
"There you go, what's funny?" I asked.
"Big mouth," she laughed. Now that's super weird.
"What big mouth?" I asked.
"Your big mouth," she said.
"Are you laughing at my mouth?" I packed up.
"Never mind," she said.

"What's going on here?" I asked.
"Nothing," she said.
"What are you doing in my room? Did we?" I asked.
"No no no no, I would never!" She stood up.
"Hhew! Then why are you here?" I asked.
"It's a complicated story, and you have to be some where right?" She asked.
"True but there must a simplified version," I said.
"There isn't," she said.

"Is there something you would like to tell me?" I asked.
"No," she said. She sure looked like she was hiding something.
"I'm not hiding anything!" She exclaimed.
"Okay missy, I just thought that and you said it. Did my dad send you here? Are some kind of mind reader that is going to voodoo me or something?" I asked.
"Wouldn't you like that? Look Trey, I'm still figuring it out myself'," she said.

"Just tell me something," I said.
"You won't understand," she said.
"Look, I'm not the begging kind of guy so help me out here or else, there's the door," I pointed at the door.
"I know," she said.
"Know what?" I asked.
"Look Trey, I've been watching you since you were born," she said.
"Is this some kind of prank?" I asked.
"No, listen real careful, I'm not going to repeate myself. So it will be your choice if you believe me or not.

"Dad sent you right? Am I right," I asked.
"I'm your Guardian Angel," she said.