Chapter 20

POV: Ruby Rose.

            "Okay, so what do you want?" I ask Jade. She had just called me over as I was walking out of the hotel with Weiss. "And make it quick."

            "Okay, here's the basics Kay?" Jade says in her usually hyperactive voice that over the last year and a half I have gotten so annoyed by. "Daddy-o still owns you for six months yeah? And he pays you well, but he's got another job for ya Kay?"

            I sigh. "Okay send me the details on my scroll. And make it quick. I wanna do it tonight."

            "Okay! You are to meet Daddy on the roof of your new home. Kay?" She says the last part seriously. Which is weird for her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Weiss and I are still on the bullhead flight heading towards beacon. I looked down at my scroll where my target flashed on screen. Ace Averys. He was a well to do man that had no family and no life. The file says he needs to go cause he is a major business rival to the one who asked for the service. "Why am I still doing this?" I look over at Weiss as she wraps her arm around behind me, pulling me close. "That's why. Until her dust shop is going I'll need to be able to provide. I have money but, only enough for a couple of extravagant years." I tap a few buttons on my scroll and the windows change and my bank account is pulled up, I look at it and smile.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POV:Weiss Schnee.

            I didn't see that. Nope, I did not see Ruby's money. That didn't happen. I couldn't have. There is no way she has over a quintillion lien. Not possible. To be exact she had 2,432,126,795,903,900,978.

            I blink and rub my eyes with my free hand, and take a slight glance back at the page. Nope, not going crazy. I look away before Ruby can catch me looking.

            "Are you okay Weiss? You keep rubbing your eyes." Ruby says. I smile at her.

            "I'm fine Ruby. Just didn't expect to be up so early on a Sunday."

            "Here." She says as she sits up and leans me over onto her shoulder and pulls me close. "You get some rest. I'll wake you when we get there." She says. I just nod my head. Then everything goes black. "Hmm, didn't think I would actually sleep." I thought as it blanketed me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            "Weiss. Wake up." Ruby said to me. Shaking me gently. "Let's go. We're here." I groan and sit up. Somehow I had found myself resting my head on Ruby's lap.

            "Okay." I say as I stretch. "Let's go pack."

            "Actually we have to report to Ozpin first."

            "Oh joy." I said as I rolled my eyes. "I don't know what it is but I don't like that man. Something about him is just, wrong." "Alright. Let's get it over with."

            We begin making our way towards Ozpin's office, bumping into Yang along the way. "Oh, heya guys! How did it go yesterday?"

            "It went along pleasantly. Although I think you should question Ruby on her spending habits. She bought me a Dust store Yang. An entire store." I say, making Ruby look down and avert her eyes.

            "Ruby!" Yang shouts, throwing me off. "Just cause you ditched us young doesn't mean you know everything okay? Yup can't recklessly-"