Like a drug.

Welp. I did it. Happy valentines people! Now this was the hardest thing I have ever done for personal reasons. Please appreciate it.
TRIGGER WARINING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT SKIP TO THE END AFTER THE LONE BREAK. IMPORTANT PLOT ST THE END!!

POV: Ruby Rose.

  "Weiss, are you opposed to... nothing. Nevermind, it was stupid." I say, trying to avoid the topic that I was gonna bring up.

"Ruby, you don't have to hide anything from me. Please, what was it?" she asks, and I can tell she won't let it go. She flips her hair over her shoulder and I am minorly distracted by the white beauty I get to call my girlfriend. I don't want to screw anything up, that's why this is so hard for me to ask.

I immediately begin to twiddle my fingers together. "W-Weiss? Would you b-be opposed t-t-to s-s..." that's where I leave it. She either has no idea what I am going for, or just doesn't want me to know she does. Cause I can't tell for sure.

"Would I be opposed to what Ruby?" she asks. "Maybe she doesn't know? I can just play it off."

  "N-nothing, Weiss. it was about cookies. That's all." "Yeah cookies. She will believe that. I think I am good."

"Don't lie to me Ruby. I don't want either of us to hide anything or feel like we have too. So please, ask me."

"Nope. Not in the clear." "W-well, umm. I-I was g-gonna ask y-you t-to move in with m-me. Right into this h-hotel. Qrow wanted me to. I just never felt the need. I loved my little... well, let's not go into that just yet."

"That's it? Well, I don't know yet Ruby. I  love too but, what about Y-"

"Are you about to ask about Yang? Cause I cleared it with her a couple days ago. All that we would have to do is go back and get the rest of our stuff."

She blinks, momentarily shocked. She opens her mouth to speak again but I cut her off just like the last time. "Yes, Ozpin is also fine with it. In fact, it was his idea."

Her face becomes one of contemplation as she debates my offer. "I think I dodged a bullet. Unless she decides to-"

"Well, yes. But I don't think that that was what you were gonna ask me. Now please love, what is it?" Wait, did I just hear that right?

"Weiss? Did you just say yes?" I ask in pure disbelief.

"Yes I did."

"Oh wow. Awesome! And to think I almost spoiled it by asking for se-" I immediately catch myself.

She smiles wide. "I knew it!" She shouts. "I knew that was what you were gonna ask me." I blush to match, no, surpass the color of my hood. So red my hood looks pale. "Ruby," she starts, completely serious but also blushing hard. I turn to face her completely, instead of the side view that I had of her.

Right when I get to the point that I am facing her, she places one of her cold, white hands on my shoulder; and presses her lips to mine. My eyes widen in surprise. But I soon find myself melting into the kiss, wanting it to never end.

That's when she decides to put her other hand on my shoulder and push me down onto the bed. She straddle my waist, never once breaking our lips contact. She decides to deepen our kiss by swiping her tongue across the bottom of my upper lip. Without any hesitation I part my lips to allow the spongy intruder in. Unlike our last time kissing, I allow the battle to take place in my mouth. while our tongue tango continues I begin rubbing small circles in her back. She eventually breaks the lock that our lips had and presses her lips to my neck.