Chapter 9

POV: Ruby Rose.

       "Weiss please?" I beg. "It's a Saturday we can study tomorrow, I want to do something with my new girlfriend. Come on."

       "Ruby, I never said you had to study. I only have one paragraph left to finish then we can do something ok?" Weiss says.

       "Ok fine. I can-" my scroll pings. "...wait. GOD DAMN IT!!!!" I shout. I look down at my scroll relieved that it is only Yang.

Yang: so how are things with the ice queen?

Me: I'm have to wait for her to finish studying then I'm taking her on a surprise date.

Yang: oh? That sounds cool. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Me: so basically anything goes.

Yang: haha. Laugh it up. Once you and Weiss bang then you will understand why I like it so much. If I wasn't trying to land Blake I don't know who would be next.

Me: damnit yang. I did not need that image. Now I'm all blushy. Good luck with Blake.

Yang: good luck with your 'surprise'

Me: asshat.

Yang: thank you.

       I'm not replying to that one. "Hey Weiss, I'll be right back. I have one thing left to check on."

       "Oh? And what would that be?" Weiss says. She looks pointedly at me. She probably thinks I'm gonna leave like the last time that my scroll randomly went off.

       "N-nothing. Just something me and Pyrrha have been working on." I stammer as I let the half truth out of my mouth.

        "What is this project?" She asks.

        I sigh. "Just something for your birthday today. I'm gonna take you out. Then when we get back your gonna open those presents that I got you ok?"

       "A-alright. I'll be waiting for you to get back. I love you." Weiss says with a blush gracing her face.

        "You are so cute when you blush. I love it! And I love you." I lean in and kiss her. The blush on her face grows.

        "R-Ruby. Please let me finish my w-work y-you d-d-dolt."

        I can't help but laugh at that. "Aww the bravest one of us caves to my charm again. I'll see you later love."

        I Burst out of the door. I stop just outside of team JNPR's dorm. I put my ear, now white with the dye having worn off, to the door. I can hear Pyrrha and Jaune talking inside. I knock on the door and Jaune opens it. "Oh Ruby." He said. "I wasn't expecting you. How are you?"

       "Good. I'm here for Pyrrha, and I know she is in there. She has something I need and my outfit for today in here. May I come in?" I look at him pleadingly.

       "Yeah sure." He steps out of the way. "Pyrrha! Ruby's here for her stuff!" The intoxicating aroma of an over used perfume being held by the air as if some one puts this stuff on every ten seconds. Ugh.

       I step inside and notice a lack of Pyrrha in the room. She must be in the restroom. "Hey Jaune, why haven't you asked Pyrrha out yet?
She is obviously into you. So why?"

        "Because no matter how much she is into me, I have a crush on someone else." Jaune sighs as a blush covers his face.

       "Poor Pyrrha. So who is the lucky girl?" I ask curiosity filling me to the brim.

       "Let's not talk about this right now Ruby. Please."

       "Hey guys!" Pyrrha says as she comes into the room. "Ruby, the gifts that you got Weiss are in the closet. Your outfit is laid out on the bed."

       I look at the black pair of dress pants with matching black overcoat, and red button up undershirt that has a maroon tie that has gold stripes in it. "Thank you Pyrrha. I hope Weiss likes it."

        "She will, I promise."

        "Thank you again Pyrrha." I grab my scroll out of my pocket.

Me: Weiss let me know when you are dressed and ready to go. Remember that you are dressing for me to take you on a date.

Weiss: nothing formal right?

Me: well I wouldn't say that.

Weiss: dress formal?

Me: just dress up nice. It's a surprise.

Weiss: give me ten minutes.

Me: perfect.

*                                            *.                                                            *

POV: Weiss Schnee.

      "Ruby's gonna take me on a date today? That is... random. Should I dress all fancy? What should I wear?" I think as I look through all of my cloths. "Wait a second Ruby is self proclaimed not the 'fancy pantsy dancey, kinda girl! I don't need to be too formal." I begin to grab my usual attire as I freeze in my tracks. But Ruby said to dress up. If she wanted me to go in my usual outfit she would have specified. "Oh well. Better to be overdressed than underdressed." I reach up and grasp a white ball gown with slight hints of an ashen grey color around my shoulders and as the hem of the skirt. I grab a slate grey ribbon and tie my hair up in its usual side ponytail. A pretty grey bow on the side of my head.

       I take out my scroll and send a message to Ruby letting her know that I am ready to go. "Hmm... my first date. Wonder how this is gonna go."

*                                            *.                                                            *

POV: ?

       Glynda Goodwitch stood at the end of my desk obviously angry for some reason or another. She had been going on about it forever but I didn't care so I tuned her out. All I did was pick on a stupid Faunus girl. And she went ballistic. When she stopped shouting I looked up at her. "Mrs Goodwitch why do you care about a filthy animal so much?"

       "That is it mister Winchester. You are to report professor Ozpin's office immediately to receive punishment for the heinous action." I sigh as I stand up.

       "This is gonna go just like last time Mrs Goodwitch. Nothing's gonna happen." I step out of her room and am greeted by a figure dressed in all black his smile penetrated me and made my skin crawl. "Move it loser I gotta get to Ozpin. Now let me through."

       I tried to push past him but he buffed me to the side. "So you think the Faunus are just filthy animals huh? Well we'll show you." He reaches for one of the two swords on his back. He grasps the white hilted death tool and swings it towards me. That's when everything goes black.

       Permanently.