13 - It just wouldn't be fair.

Vanessa 🌻

"I can't believe your leaving." I whispered, tears streaming down my face. Kelly's face mirrors mine, except she looked so much worse considering she was leaving her whole fucking life behind.

"Me either." She croaked, wiping her tears away furiously. Her eyes kept flickering around the airport, as if she was expecting to spot someone.

I knew she was hoping Thomas would show up. They never made up, and now here Kelly is- completely heartbroken cause my brother's a dickwad and left her alone because of his selfishness.

"Kels I'm so sorry." I tell her, wrapping my arms around her tightly. She sobs into my shoulder and my heart aches for her.

I'm going to fucking kill Thomas.

"Kelsey, the planes boarding. We have to go." I look over Kelly's shoulder, glaring at her mother who looked like she couldn't care less that she was ripping her only child's life apart.

Kels pulls back and I press a kiss to her cheek. "I love you best friend." She murmurs.

"I love you too." I say, my voice cracking. I fucking hate goodbyes.

She smiles brokenly, placing something in my hand. "Till we meet again." Was the last thing my best friend said to me before she walked away, following her parents to the boarding gates.

I bite my lip, holding back a sob as I look down at the folded paper in my hand.

Thomas, was scribbled onto it and I gulped. That stupid, son of a fucking bitch - I don't care if I'm his sister -, I'm going to rip his limbs off one by one.

Once I can't see Kelly's figure anymore, I turn on my heel and head out of the airport.

In the midst of thinking of ways to kill Thomas, I spot familiar dark brown hair from the corner of my eyes and my breath hitched.

Drake.

I stop dead in my tracks, staring at him. His back was facing me and I was going to approach him when he turned around suddenly and I catch a glimpse of his face.

False alarm. I thought to myself, sighing in relief. I continue walking and suddenly what happened yesterday at Connors house floods my mind.

I'm so fucking stupid, I can't believe I left him like that after he fucking confessed he has feelings for me. I feel like such a dumbass now.

He's probably so hurt, and he probably thinks that I don't like him- but I do goddammit! I fucking do. I like him so much it drives me crazy. Every time I see him its like time stands still, and my heart races so fast I feel like its going to jump out of my chest.

When we kiss sparks fly, and every time we touch it burns in such a good way.

But when he told me he likes me so much he could love me, it kind of scared me. I feel like we only just met and all these feelings are rushed. My hearts already been broken and I don't want to rush into things I'm not ready for.

Sometimes I still find myself thinking about Sam.. It wouldn't be fair to get with Drake whilst I'm still trying to get over someone else.

It just wouldn't be fair.

•.•.•.•.•

I arrived back home at around seven pm, feeling completely and utterly defeated. My emotions were all over the place. On the drive back home, I cried the whole time.