Kings and Queens

Brooklyns POV

Here I am , currently listening as the music plays in front of the brown oak doors that I'm standing behind . I smiled to myself . I've waited so long for this . No no , don't cry Brooklyn Jesus d*mn it .

I am getting walked down the isle by my best friend of course , Amber !

.The doors slowly opened .

This is it . It's all about me and him ... the man I love .

I slowly walk down the isle smiling and carful not to trip over these f*cking heels . D*mn you Amber , I slowly walked and got up and faced a very handsome may I say sexy Alex .

-----

Alex's POV-

She's absolutely gorgeous and it's all mine . She's all mine forever . I smiled at her lovingly as she wipes my silent tears . Oops I didn't know I was crying f*ck.

We both said our vows and smiled at each other .
We each slid the rings on both of our fingers and I had to wipe my princess's tears . I smiled at her and she smiled right back . I looked out into the crowd to see all of our friends right in the front row , all of their bright smiles showing happy for us . We'll except Jayden . I chuckled softly . He was trying to grab his kid Jax from running around while his husband is laughing quietly .
I'm going to miss them .. I really am we all look so happy . It will stay this way forever .

.My heart skips a beat .

" you may kiss the bride "

I hear from the priest , I smile happily and kiss my beautiful princess . I love her so much .

Me and Brooklyn smile as all of our friends and my mother are crying and cheering for us in the background .

My heart flutters as when I pull back and look at Brooklyn , she looks to me and says

" I guess we are kings and queens with our own princess and prince ."

We both smiled insanely happy as Noah ,Jayden , Zack , Amber , and our beautiful baby's run up to us smiling and congratulating us .

Me and Brooklyn smiled and nodded at their comments .

Only thinking of what's to come of our beautiful family in the future .

-------------------------------------------------------------

I finally finished this book guys !!!!
I am so sorry for spelling mistakes ! I am going back through and will be editing this book !!
They are married !!

And ugh still can't find a Alex on amazon yet !
Still trying though !!

I want to say a big thank you for all of my amazing and wonderful readers !! You guys are absolutely amazing and I would have never thought my writing with be this good . But thank you so much ! And should this be a series ?! Or a sequel?