Good Morning Sunshine. Not

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm gong off right beside me. Great.  I slowly climb out of bed with the worlds biggest headache  no figure  had to talk to the world biggest douche bag yesterday , I walk across the hall to take a shower and as soon as i opened the bathroom door there my dad was . I didn't stay long enough to see what he was doing , like taking drugs  or hiding all the pills so he can keep them .I  roll my eyes and walk back to my room to pick my outfit out for today  I Close and lock my door  and then face my  closet  i let out an aggravated breathe and grab black skinny jeans and a white tank top and throw a black white and grey plaid shirt  around my  waits and put on white converse . '' well at least i   look good '' i smile at myself and  i leave my hair down and let my curls rest on my back  right then is when i noticed it  i  looked at myself in the mirror i have in my room and i have a huge bruise from where my drunk dad hit me last night on my arm  '' great  now i have to hide this i didn't think he hit me that hard''  i walk over to my makeup stand and put  some concealer over the bruise I, have had to do this a lot like all the time so i think i always just ignored the pain  so that's why i didn't feel it i then walk down my stairs  to see my parents glaring at me in the kitchen uh oh. '' Brooklyn Nichole ! how dare you leave your father outside  last night!" my mother shouts at me i flinch  at her harsh  tone '' mom i didn't leave him there last night he was drun- '' i look at my father he hates getting called drunk  so i avoid that '' i promise i wont do it again mom and dad ''  my mom grabs my arm and drags my out side '' mom your hurting me!'' '' like i care Brooklyn!!'' she says as she drags me outside , i flinch and try not scream out in pain as she is grabbing the arm my father hurt last night '' you can stay somewhere else ! Tonight Brooklyn !''  and then she harshly lets go of my arm and walks back inside the house  . i whimper and rub my arm because now its probably  going to bruised even more  as i rub my arm i look over next door to see Alex staring at me  . You .Have . Got . to be kidding

me how much did he see?!!  i tear away from his gaze and start running down the road toward the school . I don't live that far from the school but it is getting ready to start in 17 minutes .  i let out a huge breathe  when i walk up to the school doors and look down at my now red arm to make sure the concealer didn't wipe off when  my mother grabbed my arm  '' good everything is good its going to be a great day '' i whisper to myself  as i push open the big blue school doors and see Amber talking to Justin  . Wait talking to Justin wow  i lean against the wall and eaves drop on there conversation . Well that is until Alex  stands in front of me , smirking at me mischievously . '' well princess what was that big scene that happened  this morning ?''  i look up at him and automatically get scared . What if he knows?!  H e cant i will refuse to let him know my parents will kill me Literally " nothing mind your business Alex "  '' awe I'm sorry did i offend you princess lets just kiss and make up shall we ?''  i walk away and shout at him '' no way pervert !''  and i walk to science and sit down in the back of the class . I look over at Amber who is staring right at Justin , okay i defiantly need to ask her what happen after class . '' Good morning class i hope you had a good day yesterday !, and lets turn to page 437 in your science book!" Mr.Sparr says as he turns to the board . Here we go another day another dollar .

I stand at the door waiting for Amber so we can go to lunch together  , then i notice her smiling a big goofy grin while she walks toward me   '' You will never believe what happens Brooks!!!'' i shake my head at her as we walk to the cafeteria sitting in the same spot  as always '' what happened Amber ?!''  she smiles at me then says '' JUSTIN ASKED ME OUT!!!'' she squeals and grabs my right arm of course the ones that's hurt and bounces up in down . '' That's great Amber ! '' i manage to choke out   and then Justin puts his hand on Amber shoulder '' cmon Amber let the poor  girl go your making her flinch in pain '' Justin laughs out . Amber looks at me apologetically '' sorry you can sit with me and Justin tomorrow  Brook our table is full I'm sorry '' i look at her '' its OK ill sit here i have to study anyway'' i wave her off and she smiles at me and walks off with Justin as i sit down at the table . I grab my phone out of my pocket and put my headphone in  and scroll through my playlist of songs and decide to listen  thunderstruck by  ACDC    one of my favorite bands  as i slowly let my mind drift  someone puts there hand on my shoulder i almost jump out of my seat when i turn around and realize its Alex . Douche bag.  '' did i scare you princess?'' he laughs and sits down next to me , i roll my eyes at him '' yes ! Don't do that ! '' he looks at me then laughs '' so are going to tell me who hit you on your arm last night?''   i shake my head and pull out my headphones and put my phone away and then look at him '' um ...  nothing happened and no one hit me  '' smooth Brooklyn real smooth not ugh i suck at lying '' Princess not to be mean but you suck at lying and you had a clear hand print on you arm '' he looks at me  and it looks like he actually cares . Whatever I'm not falling for it '' ugh! No one hit me Alex my life is my life ! '' i get up and walk in the hallway and wait for the bell to ring . Once the bell rings and we go through all of our  classes Amber is standing beside me watching me put my stuff in my locker so i leave , she doesn't even know my parents abuse me if she did she would freak out. I turn and look at her  '' do you think i could stay with you tonight?'' i say and smile at her '' im sorry Brooklyn my parents told me i cant gave anyone over '' she looks at me and frowns  . Crap what am i going to do if i even think about sneaking back into my house i would be dead . i look at her  and tell it's fine  and we say our good byes and walk to the schools drive way and  she gets in her car and leaves and I'm standing there in the schools parking lot. I watch her leave and start walking  when Alex looks at me and smiles '' need a ride sunshine?''  i shake my head at him '' not from you ''  he looks at me '' then why are you walking when you get a ride the the most sexy guy ever '' i roll my eyes and snort '' yeah let me know when i see him cause he is not you '' i shake my head and walk away  he shrugs his shoulders '' your loss princess ''  he says as I'm waking away.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
thank you for reading this chapter!  sorry its a little long  and I'm sorry for all the spelling mistakes if there is any :) :)