A New Start

" oh my god Alex I swear I  will jump off this bed and murder you !" I say as glare at Alex ," awe no need for harsh words  princess you know you love me !"    " ugh who could love you " I scoff at him . Just as I say that the doctor walks in the room and has me sign papers so I can be discharged and go back to school if I wanted , it's currently 9:00 AM  and I'm stuck in the hospital with Alex because he is my only ride home. I finish signing  the papers and the doctor , doctor Paige smiles at me " you are good to go  we have contact with your parents and you will be fine". I stare at him with shock .
My parents why in the world did he all then now they know and they will come and get me !!??!! I can feel all the color drain from my face as I sit there frozen Alex looks at me concerned " ok thanks for letting us know Doctor Paige" Paige nods and walks out  . " there not coming for you princess " he looks me in the eyes I  try an avoid his eye contact but I sigh and say " I really hope your right" and I jump off the bed  . He let's me walk in front of him as we exit the hospital , oh and he took my phone from me so I don't worry about my parents and he won't give it back no matter how much I beg him. " hey princess did you sit on a pile of sugar because  you have a nice as-I turn around and slap my hand in front of his mouth  " Alex shut up ! "  I push him away and he laughs and unlocks his car and we both climb inside and we drive away from the hospital " so are you going to let me go back to my house?" Alex looks over at me frustrated " No I'm not you have two choices stay with me and Kristine or stay with Amber ". Apparently  he has already decided my decisions .Great. Note the sarcasm , " have you even talked to Amber Alex"
He smirks as he is driving " as a matter of fact I have and she has news to tell you I guess  she can't tell me , but she said you are allowed to stay with her "
I don't know who it choose I hate Alex but he did help me an Amber is my best friend  but she has parties every week  and when I say parties I mean the typical high school parties .  Alex glances over at me " you can live with me and Kristine princess I know you can't resist yourself when it comes to me "  and he laughs , I just shake my head at him but he might be right. Maybe .  " ugh! I stay with you and Kristine !" I say aggravated , he laughs and starts driving towards Ambers . I have to go out with Amber and just her thank god  we are going out together she wants me to tell her everything which I will still leave parts out "ok we are here " Alex looks at me and laughs " bye Douche " I say as I get out of the car and he drives away . Amber comes running outside and attacks me with a hug " it's nice t-to see you to Amber !" I manage to choke out she let's go of me  " sorry , but you need to tell me why you were in the hospital I took two days off of school for you! I was worried!" 

"I explain everything in time Amber , but I want to know what's going on with you and Justin " I say to her as I wiggle my brows . She laughs and we sit on her front porch " ok ok , So apparently he liked me all this time but was to afraid to ask me out until that day at school ! He asked me out and I'm dating Justin ! " she squeals. 

Me and her catch up on everything  , I told her everything about how I got in the hospital  and she just hugged me and said she thinks I should stay with Alex even though he is a jerk . I told her I am and she agrees  " so let's go shopping ! ". I groan  as I follow her to her car ," do I have to go !" I groan " yes you have to go your the one who needs extra clothes ". Me and her get in her convertible. And head towards   The mall I hate that place I can't stand it but Amber thinks she I playing Cupid with me and Alex and trust me it's not going to happen anytime soon .  Me and Amber parked  the car and we are now entering the mall  " I love the mall !" Amber once again squeals . I just roll my eyes at her as we start walking towards a shop in the mall
Looks like I'm making a new start now .