Your So Stupid! I kind Of Like It

: It will continue to be Brooklyn's POV unless written:

Brooklyn's POV:

'' where are you Alex !'' Amber continuously shouts  through the hallway '' I'm giving up this hospital is huge'' I cross my arms and find  a seat in the hallway '' he wins I give up''.  As soon as I said give up Alex opened  up a random hospital room door and walked out laughing at me, '' you were in there the whole time !'' Amber shouted, i'm glad one of us can talk normal or else Alex would be laughing at both of us. '' tell me I win princess!''  Alex glares at me '' never '' I turn my head away from him '' you have to, I had to tell you that you won!'' 

'' does it look like I care Alex ?'' I say to him with my back turned. Alex walks behind me and grabs the back of my chair and turns me to face him '' yes it looks like you do '' he crosses his arms and glares at me playfully
I glare back at him '' fine you win Mr. Alex ''  he smiles and laughs , 

he doesn't look completely evil this way its actually kind of cute, no what am I saying?! Alex will never be attractive to me! . Amber crosses her arms and glares at Alex '' Okay  you can stop now '' she says sarcastically  , he pouts and then stops , Amber helps me up and we walk back to my room.

Alex opens the door and we all walk inside, me and Amber sit down in the black chairs lining the wall . No way am I going back in that hospital bed , Alex sits on the opposite side of the room texting '' who are you texting I ask curiously he looks up from his phone and smirks '' well I met this blonde while you were sleeping and I got her to send me nudes'' 

my eyes widen and I cover my face with my hands  '' okay that's enough I don't want to know!''   I cant believe I actually asked him who he was texting , I should have seen that coming. Amber is laughing beside me

'' shut up Alex what girl would ever send you nudes " Alex stands up with his phone in his hand '' I could show you for proof !''  Amber starts laughing '' no, no, I'm good !'' I lift my head up and start laughing '' sit back down , nobody wants to see nudes of your mom'' I say while laughing.

Alex glares at me and sits down and goes back to texting . As for Amber and I  we are trying to hold in our laughs '' okay i'm going to sleep I cant take you guys '' Amber says while leaning back in her chair , I nod and lean back to i'm exhausted from today and tomorrow I get out of the hospital ! 

I slowly drift off to sleep and then I realize Alex is still awake . crap. Oh well i'm to tired to stay up and watch him , well I would be gla-  okay mind stop . I hate Alex, he is so stupid ! .... I kind of like it , wow I don't even know what I'm thinking anymore.

I slowly but surely drift off back to sleep trying to push Alex out of my mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everybodyHow do you like this chapter?
I hope you all like this chapter!
Thank you so much for reading !
Is there any song suggestion I should do for the next chapter ?