I Think It's Safe To Say I'm Free Now!

I walk to the office and see both of my parents standing there " Hello mother hello father!" I give them a fake smile , and out of the corner of my eye I see Amber and Alex staring at me . My parents signed me out and we walked out of the school building . * My phone goes off *  my father turns around and takes it out of my hand and slams it on the ground and it shatters into pieces  , he looks at me and laughs  I'm staring to feel scared  I trusted Alex  what was I thinking ?,!  * get in the car !* my father grabs a fistful of my hair and shoves me inside causing me to hit my head against the window . He lets go of my hair and closes the door , I know screaming will do nothing so I hold in the pain , the next thing I know is that they are both cursing at me "  YOU TOLD THEM!!" My mother shouted . I turned my back twoards them and faced the window , bad move ,  my mother stops the car and smashes her beer bottle on my back I can't help but scream . " now get out!"  I hold back the tears and slowly open my car door and limp outside  and my parents follow me " stand up straight !" My father grabs my shoulders  , I stand up straight and then notice  we are in a empty parking lot that's not far from the school , I know I had to stay the night in the abandon she'd that's in the back of the parking lot . " why are we he-" my father's fist collides with the side of my jaw , I slowly sink to the ground I  only feel numb  , this is it I am going to die here  it wouldn't. Be that bad to die it would be worse pretending to love them  ,  my parents turn around to the sounds of sirens  I can't bother to turn around everything hurts  , I can hear my parents shouting at police men  then I hear car doors slam  . The police kneel down in front of me " are you ok miss?"  I can't answer , I'm not ok I feel like I have just been shot in the face and my back " I shake my head no " ok stand up and come with us "  I shake my head no  and whisper " I can't I'm hurt "   then I hear. People walking behind me , Alex and Amber kneel beside the police " I told you I would get them ,I'm so sorry your hurt" Alex  looks at me  the police agree to. Take me to the hospital  * Alex picks me up off the ground*  and I start crying because of the pain and I realize I'm now free from my parents  " I'm so sorry princess" Alex looks at me with a sad expression and he puts me in the car and us and the police go our separate ways me to the hospital  with Alex and Amber  and the police to prison with my parents *  he closes the car door and they both climb inside " you should have told us brook" Amber says  gently . I know I should have  but the pain in the side of my jaw and my back is spreading and it hurts to talk. Then Alex pulls into the hospital  and parks the car.

I am so sorry I have not updated in a while I have been out of state !
To see family  but here is the new chapter , justice is served ! ( pun intended )
Thanks fo r reading