twenty-five

Sebastian did not even move an inch as he heard the footsteps coming closer. " I suggest you get away from Lady [Y/N]." The demon spoke as he quickly came closer to the two dark figures.

"What are you doing here Faustus?" The red-eyed butler spoke without moving away from you. Claude glared at Sebastian, his eyes turning pink for a slight second. 

"What are you doing with Lady [Y/N]?" Your name rolled off his tongue, covered in his british accent.

Then you decided to step in and push Sebastian away from you.

"We weren't doing anything. Can I go to my resting place now, I'm quite tired." You said, leaning  against the wall. You had your arms folded over eachother and there was to emotion to be detected on your pretty face. 

Sebastian grabbed your chin, pulling it to be facing him while Claude gasped in the background. "Take my hand, milady. I will lead you there." With a fake, annoyed sigh you grabbed his hand. Although you tried your best to fake disinterest a light blush tinted your cheeks a soft shade of red. 

Sebastian let go of your chin. The handsome demon slightly squeezed your smaller hand between his long fingers. Then he turned to the second demon in the room. "You can go back to the Earls, Faustus. I will take Lady [Y/N] to the place she will stay." If looks could kill Sebastian would already be six feet under. However, such thing is not possible, not even in a world filled with demons. With a clenched fists Claude nodded and turned around, leaving you two alone. 

Sebastian didn't even utter a single word before beginning to make his way through the next hallway. It was boring , long and cold (So I will not write about you two walking through it).

It didn't take long for you two to reach your destination. 

"Thank you for bringing me here. You can leave now." You said, making a small hand gesture. Sebastian raised his eyebrows and just observed you for a few moments. Then he just nodded, smiled and bowed. 

"It was my pleasure, milady. Call me when you need anything." Another bow and a charming smile and he was gone. Finally you turned around to a white door, opening it. At first glance the room seemed a bit small, but it didn't take you long to notice a dooropening without a door. 

The room was nice and luxurious. It had a round bed in it what made you look a bit confused for a second. You had never seen a bed like that. On the small bed laid a purple blanket and one made of fur and pillows to finish it. From the ceiling hung a gigantic chandelier and the walls were partually covered with mirrors. The room was quite stunning and a perfect place to hide from your crazy ex-butler. 

Without thinking you let yourself fall on the soft bed, embracing the amazing feeling lying down after a long day. Alden snaked into your mind, dominating it. With him in your head you fell asleep. 

~

A loud crash sounded through the room as a wooden chair hit a wall. "Dammit!" Alden yelled furiously. "She escaped again!" He continued his rampage by throwing the other remaining chairs against the same wall. His brother just silently watched as he sipped his drink. He rolled his eyes as he watched his younger brother stomp his way through the big room with his hands folded on his back. 

"Calm down, brother. You knew she's an assassin. Not that easy to capture a girl like her, is it?" He smirked as Alden sent him a burning glare. "And to keep her here! Oh yes, that would be quite the task." The demon laughed to himself. "Next time you should tie her up and chain her to the wall of your bedroom, maybe that'll help." 

Suddenly a vase hit the wall besides the head of the demon prince. The only reaction he gave was rolling his eyes. 

"You know I could never do something like that to her, Edmond." 

"Well I could do it. There are worse things in the world than chaining a pretty girl to the wall of your bedroom." And another vase broke on the other side of his head. Edmond smirked. 

"No fucking way!" A look of rage graced Alden's handsome features. 

"Lets just wait until they come here to kill you then. We'll get rid of them and the girl has nowhere to go so she'll have no other choice than staying here. End of the story." Edmond pushed himself from the wall and in the direction of his younger brother. "I'm leaving now. Clean up after yourself." More words weren't needed. Edmond made his way out of the room in demon speed, leaving Alden alone with the mess around him. 

Alden sighed, leaning on the only furniture left in the room - a big, black table. "Doriane!" He yelled loud enough for the whole palace to hear him. A young girl hastily entered the room, her black hair swaying from side to side. 

"Yes master?" She asked while bowing infront of the prince. Alden didn't even look at the girl.

"Clean this mess up." And with that he also left the room, leaving Doriane alone to take care of all the broken pieces.

{A/N}

I'm sooooo sorry for such a late update! Hope everyone had a wonderful easter and, if you live in the Netherlands, a joyful kingsday!