Three

You could almost hear the smirk in his voice when he spoke those two words that sended shivers down your spine. "Try me." He whispered in your ear as he pressed the knife a little deeper in your skin, almost cutting you. One movement and blood would run down your neck. You slowly lowered the gun. Something in you knew he could kill you before you fully pressed in the trigger so to what you did was the smartest thing right now.

"Very well. Now lets get you inside, you will get a cold from the frizzy weather this night. My master would love to meet you." The man spoke as he took the knife off of your neck. You took a deep breath, glad he finally released you. You looked calm from the outside, relieved even, but from the inside you were enraged. Never had you met someone that outsmarted you while killing, never was you caught in the act and never felt you so humiliated before.

The male pulled your hood off, making your [H/C] hair spring free, and wrapped a hand around your arm, making sure you couldn't escape him. He slowly made his way to the doors from the balcony. Now you could atleast see his back. He had black hair from what you could see and was really tall and slender but muscular. His legs were long and his shoulder broad, a tailcoat gracing his body. You were very curious how his face looked. Was he handsome? What colour eyes did he have? Many questions swarmed through your head as he knocked on the big window in the double doors. You noticed that the other butler already noticed the two of you and you expected the earls did too but they paid it no attention. The piercing yellow eyes from the butler seemed to glare at the male that was holding on to your upper arm tightly. He stood there for a few seconds until a soft voice ,muffled by the doors in between you, spoke up from the huge desk chair. The only thing you could see from this person where their legs, their feet firmly placed on the floor, and a hand that was holding a teacup with flowers painted on it. The tall man nodded and made his way to the door, opening it immidiatly when he got there.

"Michaelis." The man greeted the one that was holding you. He sounded a bit annoyed.

"Faustus." They stood there for a few seconds to glare at eachother. The grip from 'Michaelis' got only tighter til' a point it started to hurt. You hissed slightly.

"Can you let my arm go, Michaelis." You said, using the name you heard only a few seconds ago speaking it out mockingly. He seemed to snap out of the staring contest with 'Faustus' and look back at you. You could now see his face. You noticed he had really handsome features, his red eyes were shining in the moonlight and a few strands of black hair hung in his face. He looked down into your beautiful [E/C] eyes for a moment before his eyes went to the hand on your arm.

"Of course, milady, when we get inside." Immidiatly after those words left his mouth he pulls you inside with him. "Young master, I'm afraid we have a intruder." Michaelis' hand dissapeared around your arm so you could move freely. For a moment you were thinking about running but then you felt the hand of the butler behind you land on your shoulder, letting you know he was aware of your plans.

"How delightful. Please bring her to me Cla-" Before the blonde boy could finish his sentence the door of the study flies open. Standing there was a red haired girl in a maid outfit. She was wearing glasses with a small crack and looked a bit... panicked? No that was not it. Lets just call it stressed or distressed.

"Sebastian! There is a gentleman waiting at the door. He said he needs to talk to Earl Phantomhive, it's important." Now you finally knew the firstname of the butler that caught you. Sebastian sighed as he nodded.

"Tell him I will be there in a mi-"

"Go, I expect you back within five minutes." You assumed the voice was from Earl Phantomhive. "I can handle this with Alois and Claude, isn't that true?" His voice sounded extremely lazy and bored. Trancy had a big grin on his face

"Well of course my dear Ciel, it's just a teenage girl, a pretty one to say the least." The blonde boy winked at you. He was wearing a purple jacket with a black bow around his neck. Under the jacket you saw some green and white undershirts.

Sebastian bowed his head. "Very well, I will try my best to be back quickly." And with that he left the room, leaving a piercing silence behind. After some time the blue eyed boy that was also known as Alois spoke up.

"Come here, milady. I want to get a better look at you." A naughty grin played around his pale lips. You raised you eyebrow and didn't move a muscle. 'Claude' gave you a soft push in the direction of his master and leaned down so his lips almost touched your ear.

"If I was you I would just do what my master says, he can get moody when you disobey him. He will be cruel when moody, I think the story of what happend to out maid will be spoken of later." He whispered in your ear. You thought about it for a second before slowly walking to the earl.

"Ah, very good. Claude, could you get a chair for this kind lady? I would like to talk with her for a bit." Turning you head, you saw the yellow eyed male nod quickly. Before walking away he glanced over at you with his piercing eyes that seemed to go right through your soul. Something seemed off about the butlers.

Claude brushed his hand over your shoulder as he walked past you to the door of the study. His action send shivers down your back. The room became completely silent as soon as he was gone to get a chair. The silence was soon broken by the British accent of Alois Trancy.

"So tell me, what is your name?" You looked down at his sitting figure, his beautiful blue eyes looking directly into your [E/C] orbs. His face was serious this time, the grin that was there before was now gone.

"My name is of no importance. However, the thing that is important is the reason I am here." You smirked at the eighteen year old teen. He raised his eyebrows at your words.

"Oh? I would love that reason, my dear."

"You will." You said while taking out a long, sharp dagger. You smiled, showing your teeth in an almost psychotic way. After all these years of killing you knew how to play your role, knew how to make your victims fear you. You can't imagine how shocked you were when the boy started laughing at you.

"You want to kill me right? What is the reason this time, did I do something to you?" His chuckles made you furious. In one swift motion the tip of your dagger was on the place his heart was. In your anger you hadn't noticed the young earl sitting behind you on the big desk chair, watching you and Alois with a amused expression on his face...