"Babe, please add another finger... Mmm, fuck... Y/N!!" I moaned out while the sexy smirk on Y/N's perfect plump lips grew wider. She slipped another finger between my folds and I nearly screamed in pleasure.

"Mm, do you like that, baby girl?" She asked me as I bit my lip and nodded. Y/N moved her hand quicker in me, curling her long digits upwards to hit my g-spot as I cried out in pleasure louder.

"F-Fuck! Y/N... You feel so good!" I whimpered as my back arched off the bed.

"God, Kendall you are so incredibly beautiful, baby. Holy shit, are you gonna cum for me, princess?" Y/N asked as she added a third finger.

"Yesss!! Fuck, fuck fuck! Holy shit, yesss!" I screamed in gratification as my eyes shut again. She groaned and connected her lips to my nipples, her skilled tongue playing with the hardened and most sensitive part of my breast.

"Y/N, faster! Please, baby!" I begged. She obeyed my request and fingered me faster, prodding her fingers against my g-spot repetitively, bringing me closer to the edge. As her fingers worked my lower area, she began to suck on my other breast, paying equal attention to it. I groaned out even louder.

"Y/N! Babe! Shittttt! I'm gonna cum!" I moaned in delight. She moaned along with me as my hips bucked up to meet her fingers. She held my hips down with her free hand before interlocking our fingers together.

"Do it beautiful, cum all over my fingers. Cum so hard for me baby girl," She whispered seductively in my ear before she lightly nibbled on my earlobe.

"Ahhhh! Fuckkk! I'm cumming!!" I cried out in satisfaction as I reached my climax. My juices coated her fingers, as Y/N smirked. She pulled her fingers out of me, licking her slender digits one by one to taste my juices. She moaned at the taste and connected our lips together for a passionate kiss. The taste of my cum lingered on her tongue and lips and I moaned from the taste of myself. We pulled away when we started feeling breathless, and instead just stared into each other's eyes lovingly.

"Well done, princess," Y/N cooed as she ran her hand through my hair. I lay there for a minute, trying to catch my breath and recover from the most mind-blowing orgasm I'd ever received.

"Thanks, baby... but we are far from over," I grinned and got on top of her, straddling her as I pinned her hands onto the soft mattress, the sound of her moaning filled my ears as my mouth started to work on her neck.

"Cause now... now it's your turn."

***

"Babe!" I yell out as soon as I walk into Y/N's apartment. I take my shoes off by the door and leave my bag on her kitchen counter before I hear a reply.

"Upstairs, love!" I smile and practically run up the stairs to meet my beautiful girlfriend. Walking into the room, I find Y/N sitting on the bed with her guitar, a notepad, and a pen. Her brown eyes, hidden behind a pair of oversized glasses, made eye contact with mine and she immediately smiled at the sight of me. She placed her guitar down slowly before opening her arms. I grinned and ran over towards her, snuggling my head into the crook of her neck as she rubbed my back soothingly.

"How was work, baby?" Her lips came in contact with my temple and I smiled while taking a deep breath. Her scent immediately filled my nostrils; vanilla subtly laced with her signature perfume.