VII

Kendall

"And we are on air with Y/N Y/L/N!" Ellen DeGeneres announces joyfully. I'm currently watching to her interview with Hailey, Gigi and Bella. We're in my living room, watching it on the TV.

"Hello!" She says just as cheerfully.

"So, you're only 17 and you are already so successful. How does that make you feel?"

"Aw, thank you so much!" She says with a big smile and a slight blush on her face. "I'm honestly just so blessed to be given the opportunity to do what I love for the rest of my life. Well, I hope this is going to be a lifetime thing," She jokes and Ellen laughs.

"I'm sure it will be. Everybody is loving the new album, by the way," Y/N smiles happily. I can tell that she's overjoyed by the fact that people really love her album.

"Thank you. It really means a lot to me since that album is so personal," Ellen smiles at Y/N and she smiles back, showing her perfect set of pearly whites.

"Speaking of the new album, I've heard that you've been nominated for 6 Grammys! Congratulations!" The audience claps and Y/N blushes once again.

"Yeah, it was honestly a big shock. I remember Scooter telling me over skype and I nearly had a heart attack. I thought he was joking but when he told me he wasn't, I'm pretty sure I peed my pants," She jokes and the audience, as well as Ellen, laugh with her. "Just a little bit, though," She winks and chuckles lightly.

"Well, I'm happy you didn't have a heart attack. That wouldn't be too good, would it?" Ellen smirks at Y/N while she shakes her head. "So you are only 17 meaning that you're at the stage of, you know," Ellen coughs. "relationships," She coughs again and Y/N just laughs.

"Is that an indirect way of asking me out, Ms. DeGeneres?" She winks at Ellen playfully and the audience starts laughing. "Nah, I'm just kidding but yeah, I guess I am at that age."

Ellen smirks. "So, I'm just going to address the massive elephant in the room."

"Oh boy," Y/N says with a slight smirk.

"How's your girlfriend?" Y/N and the audience starts laughing and I glare at the TV.

"Ken, chill," Bella says.

"She has a girlfriend and she didn't tell me?!" We continue watching the interview as the laughter from the audience dies down.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, Ellen, but I am actually single," Oh right. My glare at the television softens at her words.

"Oh, so you're telling me that this picture was photoshopped?" Ellen smirks and shows a picture of Y/N and I in the airport when we accidentally kissed. Fuck fuck fuck. Y/N chuckles lightly while a slight blush rises to her cheeks.

"Oh, that photo. I've seen that one circling around on the internet. I laugh a little everytime I see it," Y/N tries to drift away from the question.

"Yeah, it's pretty popular over social media. I mean, that is you kissing Kendall Jenner, isn't it?"

Y/N chuckles nervously and I feel my heartbeat pounding against my chest. "Nope, sorry. Y/S/N isn't real, unfortunately," She winks at the nearest camera. "The photo was just taken on a weird angle, making it look like we did kiss, but we didn't."

"So, you and Kendall didn't kiss? Not even just a little peck?" Y/N chuckles, her cheeks a shade of pink.

"Kendall and I are just best friends. Nothing more, nothing less. We never kissed at the airport," She laughs lightly and shows off her perfect smile. "So don't worry ladies, I'm still single," She winks at the camera again and the audience goes crazy over her words while my heart shatters. The show goes on a commercial break and the girls look at me with soft eyes.