XXVI

"Why do that when you can eat what my mum made?" She smirks at you but you look at her confusingly.

"What did she make, love?"

"Me," she says before connecting your lips together and moaning as your hands travelled to her bottom.

"You're cheeky."

"You like it."

"I love it."

***

Kendall

As soon as we got back to her place, my incredibly sexy girlfriend immediately wasted no time in having her way with me because I'd been teasing her all the way back to her apartment. She's getting her revenge on me now, and I don't enjoy it, to say the least.

"Y/N... babe please..." My eyes fluttered shut while she worked on my neck, leaving a mark on my pulse point.

She pinned me to the bed after sliding my dress off, revealing my naked body as she stared at my figure hungrily. Her dark eyes seemed to have darkened a shade or two if it was even possible.

"No panties? God, are you trying to kill me, Ken? You're a worry, baby..." she pecked my lips before kissing her way down my body, leaving marks on whatever skin she came in contact with. Her mouth came dangerously close to my area and I let out a moan of pleasure as soon as she placed a soft kiss onto my dripping wet core.

"Babe..." I breathed out with so much urgency in my voice. It's crazy how submissive I was being but it's understandable because, with her, I honestly couldn't control my single part of my body. It's like my whole existence craved her. Her voice, her touch, just her in general.

"Yes, my love?" She whispered huskily before her tongue sucked on my clit and then slipped between my folds, teasing me. She was enjoying every moment of dominance since I was being so submissive.

"Please..." I whined, biting my lip as I tried to compress the loud moans that were bound to escape my mouth.

"Please? Please, what? Use your words, gorgeous," She smirked as she kitten licked my clit slowly as if she enjoyed the torturous pleasure that she was providing me with.

"Ahhh, m-ore.." I pleaded.

"More what?" She teased me further. Her smirk growing against my wet core.

"I need your fingers..." I moaned out and arched my back as her tongue lapped over a particularly sensitive spot.

"My fingers? Beg for it, baby," she demanded as she sucked on my clit a little harder, adding more pressure while her finger teased my entrance.

"Please Y/N. Please... fuck... Give me your fingers... I wa—need to c-um..." I pleaded and she came up to peck my lips before she slowly slid half of her finger in me, her eyes never leaving mine.

"Is this what you what, beautiful?" She asked as I nodded vigorously. Her signature smirk made its way onto her face in response and thrusted her entire finger into me as I moaned louder.

"Mm! Yes...baby!" I moaned as my back arched. She thrusted her slender finger into me harder and faster, going back down to suck on my clit again.