VIII

"Kaia?"

I'm shocked and I think she was equally as shocked. I didn't expect to see her here. I look at the blonde in front of her and realise that it was Alissa. I smile at her.

"Hey 'Lissa."

"Sup, Y/N/N." I love how she's not shy around me anymore.

"I didn't expect to see you guys here," I smile at the two girls in front of me.

"Yeah well, this is actually our favourite place to hang out," Alissa says and Kaia nods her head in agreement.

"Yeah, Joe's like my second father. He's great," Kaia says and I agree with her. I freeze when I feel Kendall's intense glare on the back of my head. Uh oh. Not good. Not good at all.

"I-uh-" I was about to introduce the girls to Kai and Lissa but I'm cut off by Kendall's arms wrapping her arms around my waist and kissing my cheek. The butterflies in my stomach explode and I feel the blush rising to my cheeks.

"Babe, can we go sit now?" Ken bats her eyelashes at me and Alissa squeals in happiness. Oh no.

"I knew it! Y/S/N is real!" I shake my head quickly and Ken frowns. I remove Kenny's hands from my waist, even though I didn't want to. To keep her from being too upset with me, I swing my arm around her shoulder and shoot her one of my best smiles.

"No, Lissa. This is Kendall, my best friend. Not my girlfriend," Alissa rolls her eyes playfully and mutters a quick 'whatever' under her breath. I look over to the Kaia and I swear her smile widens at my words. I call the other girls to come stand beside me, instead of behind me.

"Girls, meet Ken, Gi, Bells and Hails. My best friends," Kai and Lissa give the older girls a small smile and a wave. I notice that they're obviously nervous, and they have every right to be. I mean, it's not every day that you get to talk to 4 beautiful supermodels and a famous artist.

"Ladies," I face the models. "This is Alissa and Kaia."

"OMG, it's lipstick girl!" Gigi blurts and covers her mouth instantly. I eye Ken suspiciously before looking at Kaia. She's blushing and looking down. What a cutie.

"Be nice," I glare playfully at the tall girls and they roll their eyes.

"When are we not nice, Y/N/N?" Bella smirks at me and I smirk back.

"Well, Kai, Liss, it was nice running into you again but we're gonna go eat now because I know this one over here," I nod towards Gigi, "Is probably starving. So if you excuse us," I smile at them and they giggle at me when Gi smacks my arm. I look at them one last time, my gaze lingering on Kaia's face for a second longer, before turning around to walk to another table.

"Wait!" Kaia's sweet voice rings through the restaurant. I turn around with my eyebrows furrowed. "You guys could, uh, join us, if y-you wanted to?" I look at the girls and they all nod, except for Kendall. I ignore it and give Kaia a warm smile.

"We'd love to," I walk over to the large booth and slide in next to Kaia. Hailey sits beside me and Bella sits next to Hailey. Kendall is seated next to Alissa, who looks like she's about to pass out, and next to Kendall is Gigi. KenGi forever.

"Hi! I'm Kendall!" Kenny smiles at Alissa and Alissa looks at her with wide eyes.

"I-I know who you are. I'm Alissa," She holds her hand out for Ken to shake but Kenny just pulls her into a hug. They pull apart and smile at each other.

"I know who you are," Ken copies Lissa and she blushes. I smirk and turn towards Kaia. She giggles lightly, knowing what I'm about to do.

Kendall