XV

My heart starts racing and before I could process what was about to happen, Y/N slams her lips onto mine.

~

After the initial stage of shock, I wasted no time in kissing her back. My hands tangled in her hair as she smirked into the kiss. Her tongue swiped against my bottom lip, asking for entrance but I denied it, causing her hands to travel down from my back, down to my ass giving it a gentle squeeze. I gasp in surprise and Y/N uses that to her advantage, slipping her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance but she obviously won. I accidentally let out a small moan as Y/N grazes her teeth on my bottom lip.

I'm aware that we're giving all of these students a show and that this will probably be all over the internet tomorrow but I couldn't care less. All I could think about was how our lips fit perfectly together, moving in sync with one another. The undeniable sparks were definitely there but I'm not sure if it was just me who felt that. Her lips on mine felt like pure bliss. Like I was floating on cloud nine.

We made out for what seemed like forever. The small moans that she let out from me pulling on her hair were music to my fucking ears. She gave my ass one last squeeze before pulling away. Although my lips were burning from that hot make-out session, I nearly whimpered at the loss of contact. As soon as we made eye contact, I looked down while blushing after she smirked and winked at me. I heard her deep chuckle when the students started cheering, which caused my face to go an even darker shade of red. I felt Y/N's soft hand on my chin, lightly pulling it up. Once we made eye contact again, she smiled at me, making my heart melt.

"I wonder why I never did that sooner..." she mumbled before pressing her lips to mine again. The sparks and butterflies went hella crazy over her kiss. Although the kiss didn't last as long as the other one, it still drove me crazy. How her lips would expertly move against mine, how the little smile that she had on her face as we kissed made her 10000x more adorable, how she kept rubbing small circles on the exposed skin on my hip.

Fuck, that drives me crazy, she drives me crazy.

She pulled away after a couple of seconds before giving me another short peck and leaving the room with a beer in her hand, the guys dragging her out while cheering. A smile makes its way onto my face when I reality hits and I realise that we just made out. She thought I was the hottest in the room. She chose to kiss me over Taylor and I'm so going to tease her for that.

Speaking of Taylor, I could feel the burning glare that she's currently giving me on the side of my face. I turn around to see an angry Taylor and a shocked Hannah. Haha, fuck you.
I give them a fake smile before walking into the back room where Y/N and the rest of the guys are still playing spin the bottle.

As soon as I step foot into the room, all of the guys cheer for me and I blush slightly but a smirk makes its way onto my face. I walk over to Y/N, who's now sitting on the couch instead of the floor and holding two shots, one in each hand. She downs them before smiling at me, patting the seat next to her.

"Hey baby," she slurs her words but they still manage to make my blush. I sit next to her and she pecks my lips once again, causing my smile to widen. "Did I tell you that you look reaaaally good tonight?" She slurs while laughing. "Like really good," she whispers in my ear in a low, husky voice and goosebumps appear on my skin.

"Are you drunk?" I raise one of my brows at her and she shakes her head.

"Noooo, why would you think that, baby?" All of the butterflies erupt from the cute name and I forget that she's intoxicated with alcohol for a moment.