N.INETEEN √ soft desk

The next morning, Lisa entered her first class with a long face. She sat by her chair and waited for Ms. Lee to arrive. She actually didn't want to attend this class.

But it's not because of his seatmate who's pretty darn talkative, but because Jungkook and Eunha were seated beside each other.

With a loud groan, Lisa bumped her head intentionally to her table, trying hard to muffle the screams that she wanted to let out.

To be honest, Lisa didn't want to go to school today, or even go out of their house, or talk to anyone. She didn't even want to go out of her bed, or even open her eyes.

She just wanted to sleep. She felt like doing nothing today, but she has to go to school, unfortunately.

For the last two minutes, Lisa had her head down at her desk, not wanting to see anyone at all.

Why did I even go to school so early?

Argh.

Lisa decided to bump her head one last time and get a grip of herself, and so she did. She really did.

Eh?

"What the hell? Why is my desk suddenly so soft?" Lisa mumbled, her head still down.

dugdugdug

"..."

Lisa ignored her heart beating so fast and lay down still, enjoying her now soft desk. She doesn't know what's happening to her desk, maybe she's just hallucinating, but she doesn't care anymore.

"Ah, so soft." Lisa mumbled again and she swore she heard a muffled giggle but she just ignored it.

It's been five minutes, and Lisa hasn't moved yet. She's just resting her head, her eyes closed.

Suddenly, her desk moved and Lisa froze in shock.

Oh shoot.

Lisa felt long, delicate fingers ran through her hair, as if someone's carressing it.

dugdugdugdug

I must be hallucinating. I must be crazy. This is that coconut head's fault.

Lisa lifted her head and readied herself to slam to the desk once again, but this time, someone spoke, and.. caught her head from falling.

But the hands felt different.

"Yah, Lalisa. You'd get hurt if you continue to do that, hmkay?"

Lisa slowly lifted her head up..

and saw a smiling Mingyu in front of her.

"What the freak?" Lisa blurted out and Mingyu laughed.

"So how was the experience? Sleeping on my 'soft' hand like you said earlier?" Mingyu said but Lisa somewhat saw him look at Jungkook's side for a split second.

Oh, he's here already.

Lisa frowned upon seeing Jungkook and mumbled a silent thanks to Mingyu.

All this time it was his hands? Embarrassing. I even thought that my desk actually has a life, or something. Or I was dreaming or something.

But hey, his hands are really soft.

He's not a bad seatmate after all.

And..

He made my heart beat frantically... like how Jungkook does, whenever he's near me.

Time passed and it's Lunch time already. Lisa and Rosé made their way to the cafeteria to meet Jisoo and Jennie. They sat by their usual spots and let their unnies take care of their food.

"You're so annoying, Chaeng-ah." Lisa said and rolled her eyes at Rosé.

Weirdly, Rosé kept smiling widely today. As in real wide. And her smile was something else. As if she's teasing Lisa.

"Oh wow. I know you ship me and Mingyu but look, I didn't know that it was his hands that I'm leaning onto but if I knew, I wouldn't have done that." Lisa explained but Rosé just smiled at her again and raised her eyebrows teasingly.

Lisa just mentally facepalmed herself and checked her phone.

The kid didn't text me today? Except for that 'good morning' earlier that I ignored?

Whatever.

"Lisa, if only you knew. You'd not be having that frown on your face anymore." Rosé teased and winked at her.

If only I knew what?

Lisa ignored Rosé's remark and began to text her textmate who isnt bugging her today but stopped when she saw Jungkook and Eunha entered together again.

Sigh.

"You should be happy," Rosé said and Lisa threw her bag at her.

"Stop teasing me. Why would I be happy? He's literally out there, telling the whole world how much he likes Eunha," Lisa said silently and Rosé laughed.

"Are you really laughing at me? Wow." Lisa frowned.

"Why won't you text your textmate? Maybe if you'd text him he'd finally open his eyes and see that it isn't Eu----" Rosé got cut off by Jennie who slammed the food on the table.

Lisa looked at her weirdly and Rosé looked apologetic.

"Rosé you're so dumb sometimes." Jennie joked and changed the topic abruptly, and Lisa just went with the flow but she knew something was happening.

"Lisa's probs have a great morning today." Jisoo said and sipped her drink. Lisa looked at her questioningly.

Is she gonna tease me about Mingyu too?

"You know, Jungkook," Jisoo continued.

"What does he have to do with me?" Lisa asked bitterly.

Jisoo looked over Rosé and Rosé shook her head.

"Oh she doesn't know?" Jisoo said and laughed. "You're pretty dumb too yeah?" She continued and laughed again, while looking at Lisa.

They're so weird today.