N.INE

Biology class ended and Lisa went to her second class, Psychology. It's one of those few subjects that she and Jungkook were in. And also with two of Jungkook's friends, Namjoon and Hoseok.

So yeah, maybe you could say that Lisa is in a good mood until she was greeted by her Psychology professor, Ms. Lee, who looks like she had a bad morning.

"Everyone get to your seats quickly, we have a quiz." She announced and the whole room let out complaints but the professor just ignored it and started to read the questions.

-

Fortunately, Lisa got 18 out of 20 questions correct, she was the second highest score in the class, after Namjoon, who is considered a genius by the school.

I wonder what score did Jungkook get? He probably failed. Lisa giggled silently and listened to the Miss Lee.

"Students who got below 15 better ready their bags." She declared and the students groaned nervously.

What? Is she gonna kick them out of her class?

Lisa subsconciously looked at Jungkook and good lord  the boy was looking back at her.

Both flustered, Lisa and Jungkook looked away at the same time and blushed furiously. Their hearts beating loudly and frantically.

Jungkook didn't know why he blushed but he really did, hard. He didn't even know why he was looking at Lisa, but he just did.

She looked at me too?

Jungkook brushed it off when he heard Miss Lee speak again. He was in trouble, he knows it. He got only got 12 questions correct, and he would blame it on his 'cute noona' who didn't leave his mind even a second.

"Like I said, ready your things and stand at the front. From now on, we will be using seating arrangements for those who failed." Miss Lee said.

Seating arrangement? You've got to be kidding me. We aren't kids anymore. Jungkook complained in his mind.

"You will be seated next to your classmate who passed and will have a tutor session every Monday at the library. I will be checking. This is an incentive to those who passed." She continued.

Miss Lee took out the papers and began to assign the failed ones to those who passed.

I don't really mind tutors since I really need one in psychology but what I would mind is, if I was paired to a girl who's obsessed with me and there's plenty in this class.

Jungkook shivered at the thought of getting paired with Hyesun, his obsessed 'fan' who is so clingy but he can't do anything about it, since he doesn't like to hurt girls, whether it be physically or verbally.

"Wendy, stand up from your seat, and Hyesun take your Wendy's, beside Hoseok."

Yes, you're doing your job right, Miss Lee.

Jungkook smiled widely and is now out of worries, and his fangirls are worry free too since their 'oppa' is away from Hyesun.

Lisa grinned too, because she doesn't have to worry about Jungkook anymore, who really seemed uncomfortable about Hyesun. But her grin disappeared when she heard the next words from Miss Lee.

"Mingyu, please take Bambam's seat beside Lisa, and Jungkook, take Dahyun's seat beside Eunha."

[LISA]
tell me im dreaming
i did not just get seated with
this esjfjahahgkruah