T.WO

"Fucking finally, I thought I'm gonna starve to death." Jennie complained at Jisoo and Rosé who are still out of breath from running.

"Sorry alright? Not our fault that we ran into Yoongi and his friends you know?" Jisoo said and sat next to Jennie, Rosé sat next to Lisa.

"Yoongi and his friends?" Jennie asked and raised a brow but then continued, "Whatever. I'm hungry, let's get our food first."

The three, Rosé, Jennie and Jisoo went to buy their foods while they left Lisa at the table so that it won't get occupied by other students. Lisa tapped the table, obviously bored as hell, but also kept on thinking about the kid.

"That kid's so cute honestly," Lisa talked to herself and felt the phone vibrate once more.

Aish, this kid doesn't know how to give up.

[UNKNOWN]
im not a kid!
im nineteen already!

"Now he's saying he's 19, but he just said earlier that he's a cute bunny. Wow, this kid is daebak." Lisa talked to herself once again, and giggled silently as she waited for the food.

-

"Yah, Lalisa. Why are you giggling earlier?" Jennie asked yet again which made the other two look at her with teasing eyes. Lisa faced them with a disgusting look.

"Don't get me started please." Lisa said and took a meatball from Rosé's plate.

"Hey that's my meatball you hoe." Rosé said and took a sushi from Lisa's plate as a revenge.

Lisa frowned and took another meatball. Rosé was about to take another sushi from Lisa's plate when Jisoo coughed aggresively.

"Unnie, gwaenchana?" (Unnie, are you okay?) Lisa and Rosé both said at the same time, and both offered water to Jisoo at the same time as well.

"I'm alright." Jisoo said but the two aren't convinced.

"Are you sure?" Lisa and Rosé both said at the same time again and glared at each other.

"Ew, gays." Jennie said and laughed while the three just glared at her.

"I said I'm fine." Jisoo uttered, and smiled but then continued, "Just allergic to childish bestfriends picking at each other by stealing each others' foods."

"Oh my god." Jennie said and laughed hard, clapping like a seal and hitting the table. Jisoo soon joined Jennie with laughing while the other two just shut their mouths up, and ate silently.

After finishing their food, Lisa felt her phone vibrate for the nth time today, but instead of getting annoyed, she giggled.

She finds the 'kid' so cute.

[UNKNOWN]
i promise im 19
i swear

[LISA]
youre cute

[UNKNOWN]
thanks
can we be friends now

[LISA]
youre a cute kid

[UNKNOWN]
im not a kid!

"Oh look, it's Yoongi and his friends. The air is suddenly polluted." Jisoo said and looked at the seven boys who entered the cafeteria with all their cocky smiles, just like the usual until her eyes landed on the raven-haired male who looked so frustrated.

"Lisa, look. Jungkook's not smiling!" Rosé whispered to Lisa, and Lisa turned to the boys' direction.

He really isn't smiling. Does he have a problem or something?

"I wonder why.." Lisa silently said as she dropped her phone in her pockets.

Lisa stared at Jungkook from afar, like what she always do.

She's been looking at the man she likes from afar for almost two years already, and she's getting used to it. Just silently liking Jungkook from afar, she's used to it.

Not being able to talk to him, not being able to even just walk past him, Lisa's used to it. She's already used to the feeling of how Jungkook is really out of her reach and that she can't do anything about it.

Except for wishing that her feelings will vanish, but it doesn't really just vanish out of the blue, it actually became something deeper which was weird cause they never talked.

She just observes him, stares at him.

I guess, its true that the more you look into someone, the more you find them beautiful.

And for Lisa, Jungkook is the epitome of 'lovely and likeable, likeable and lovely'

And seeing Jungkook in a sour mood, turned Lisa's mood into something sour too

bzzz bzzz

Lisa got cut off from her daydream when her phone vibrated.

[UNKNOWN]
hey
please believe me

[UNKNOWN]
im not a kid
*attached image
i ate that!

[UNKNOWN]
tell me do cooks from
middle school cafeterias
sell those kind of foods?

[UNKNOWN]
r u ignoring me again?

[LISA]
stop texting me youre so annoying

-
why is lisa so dumb