"AMBER!" She screamed as she ran up to me and stopped in front of me waiting to do our handshake. (A/N: Princess Mia and Lilly's handshake)

Everyone was watching us weirdly. "Yea maybe we should come up with a new handshake." I said looking around at everyone as I turned red.

Everyone else came and gave me a hug and after that I may have been a bit tired out by just hugging.

"Ok let's hit the dance floor ladies and gents." I said grabbing Cam and pulling him on the floor, with everyone close behind.

I don't really care to dance, but when I'm with my friends and my boo everything is different.

*10 minutes later

I was watching all my girls having the time of their lives with the boys:

Raelynn and Nash were slow dancing, even though it wasn't a slow song. Goals!!!
Leigha and G. were doing their normal dance to the song and I saw Madison looking over with a death glare.
Layla and Taylor were making out over on the back wall..well then.....totally shipping #Laylor
Alexis and Matt were sitting on the couch talking and laughing....Aww #Matxis
Kai and Skate, well let's just say they slipped away for a bit.
Jordyn and Derek were being their adorable couple selves as always.
And Cam went to talk to Aaron and Johnson for a minute.

I haven't seen Shawn since we arrived, he must be avoiding me.

I found myself staring off into space in the middle the room. The music was very loud and sadly there's a smell of alcohol in the air that was hurting my nose. I decided I needed some air. I made my way outside when I bumped into someone.

"Hey watch where your going." The person said. I looked up and saw someone that I thought I wouldn't see again....

....Maia

"Oh it's you." I sassed back at her. I looked her up and down, she looked really pretty in her black and white polka dot dress though.

"You didn't expect me to miss Shawn's party did you?!" She snapped back

"You didn't expect me to miss Shawn's party did you?!" She snapped back. She smirked and walked away.

Ugh she makes me so....so....so......UGH! I thought to myself as I started to make my way back inside.

I caught Shawn out the corner of my eye talking to Carter. I really want to go talk to him but I don't know what to say to him.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by light giggling coming from behind me. I turned around and saw Maia flirting with Cameron. My blood started to boil and my nose flaired. I turned back in the direction of Shawn and walked over to him.

"Shawn I need to talk to you....alone." I said signaling for him to take the hint.

"Uhm ok." He said as Carter waved bye and walked away. "So what do you need to tell me Amber?"

"I just wanted you to know that Maia is flirting with another guy." I said pointing behind me at Cam and Maia.
"What?! No way."

"You don't see her giggling. Hate to break it to you but that's a prime flirting move for girls."

"No, she wouldn't do that. I mean I thought we had something." He said in disbelief.

I shrugged my shoulders as he started walking over to Maia.

"MAIA! WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!" He shouted which made the whole room go silent.

"What are you talking about Shawn?!" She asked confused.

"Oh don't play dumb, you know what you were doing."

"No I really don't."

He grew more angry at her by this time, "you were flirting with another guy right in front of me and don't try to deny it. I saw and I have a witness."

I saw her eyes move toward me with anger in them. She then pushed pasted Shawn so she was standing in the middle of the room but facing me. "So your still up to your old games are you Amber?!"

"Hmm." I said confused.

"Don't play dumb Amber. You know what you did in high school."

"Wait what is she talking about Amber?!" Cam asked looking at me with concerned eyes.

"I'll explain it for you Cameron." She said placing a hand on his shoulder. "This girl, this girl right here," she started to say pointing at me, "she isn't the girl you think she is. She isn't as sweet and innocent as she tries to be. She's actually a liar and doesn't care who she hurts in the process."

I felt everyone looking at me and all I wanted was to get out of there.

She continued, "You see Amber and I use to be friends in school. We weren't the most popular girls in school, that was until she told everyone that I slept with my boyfriend when all I did was kiss him. She told them that I only use people and once she was the center of attention she dropped me for the cool kids. My reputation was ruined that I had to move away and not look back."

Everyone was standing there looking at me in shock. I saw the hurt in Cam's eyes, who refused to even look at me. I felt tears start to build up and I ran out the room before anyone could see me cry.

Maia POV
Amber ran out the room as everyone else just stood there murmuring about what just happened. I turned to walk outside cause after all that I needed some air. Before I could leave Cam stopped me and pulled me in to a hug.

"I'm so sorry Maia." He said releasing from the hug.

"Eh its ok. I should have known she wasn't going to change." I said smiling and walked away.

I walked outside and sat on the porch swing looking up at the sky. Maybe this was for the best, we weren't suppose to be friends anyways; I thought to myself.

I started swinging a little more when I noticed someone walking up to me.

"Maia, I just wanted to say that I am truly deeply sorry for what I did to you back in school." They said, which I recognized as Amber. She looked like she's been crying, but I don't care.

I stood up and crossed my arms, "Apology not accepted." I said as I walked away, but then turned back around to face her, "Hope you enjoy your new life Amber."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n: thanks to Hana_Softball for the idea for this chapter. Man so much drama. Comment your opinions and thoughts.

Peace lovelys
Amber