Part 04

Sitting on the bed, you were still in last night's black gown, you gripped the blankets tight trying to recall the last scene you can remember that happened, then you heard someone opening the door.

"You're finally up." Breathing heavily.

"Saem, Where am I? What happened last night?" You asked.

He smirked, "You passed out after two glasses of champagne. We're still at Bangtan Hotel, this is my suite, I live here."

You remained silent, feeling embarrassing and sorry.

"I just hit the gym, let me take a quick shower first,"Jungkook said and hit the shower.

It was really a quick shower, about a minute. He came out the bathroom wearing only a pair of joggers, shirtless with a towel hanging on his neck.

You tried to look away, but his attractive hot body was really hard to not stare at.

You cheeks burn bright red and he came close to you.

"Are you ok? Do you have a fever? You're all red." He placed his palm on your forehead.

"I-I'm ok." You stuttered.

"Good girl, hurry up and get prepared, let's head out for breakfast."

You got down off bed but you're not wearing your heels and the gown was too long. You stepped on your own gown and slipped.

Jungkook tried to catch you, but he stepped onto your gown too. He exerted to much force and you both fell onto the bed.

With your hair loose and your blushed cheek, Jungkook's hand gently caressed your cheek as his eyes are locked to yours

"Ssae-" Your line was cut off.

"Close your eyes." He softly whispered.

You couldn't even think straight at that moment, you just closed your eyes.  

His face leant closer and closer.

Jungkook planted a soft kiss on your lips. Surprised, you opened your eyes and it met his.

"Call me by my name. Ra Eun-ah~." Jungkook said with desperate eyes.

You pressed your lips, "Jungkook ... -ssi" you called his name in a teeny tiny voice.

"Call me by my name only." He demanded.

" JJJungkook." You stammered.

He snorted and leant closer, planted a second kiss, third, fourth, lots of lots of small kisses, each getting stronger and deeper.

*PHONE RINGS*

You both jumped to the sudden ring of his phone.

He sighed and went answering it. You sat on the bed looking at him.

He talked about business and stuff... *talking* ...

"...and one more thing Manager Lee," He turned his head and looked at you. You hurriedly looked away.

"I'll think I'll take my day off." He said and you looked back at him with big questioning eyes. He smiled at you and hung up the phone.

He walked towards the bed and arched his back with his face just an inch away from yours,

"Now, back to where we left off..." his face moved closer, with his nose lightly touching to yours.

You closed your eyes again, raised your chin up and pressed your lips into a thin line.

He looked at your reaction, which he thought was cute, and then he smirked, "Get ready and we'll be going for breakfast." He gently patted your head.

You opened your eyes and blinked a couple of times to him, he smirked again and kissed you on your forehead. "I'll wait for you in the living room."

*Am I being played?!* You cupped your face out of embarrassment.

*Why would someone like him like me?? He treats me like a kid.* Thinking that you're being toyed and your relationship will end by the day, you sank into depression.

///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///://
Did you all like this chapter? 😁

Please don't forget to VOTE 🙇🏻‍♀️