Part 01

You were a third year student in college, and quite popular because of your looks. Wherever you go, you'd receive glances and attentions. You, also often get accosted. Guys, come up to you and ask for your number and stuff.

A day in a cafe,

"Hey, you look hot. Wanna go somewhere after this?" He casually hit on you.

"No, I've got a date later. Sorry." You politely rejected as you always have.

"Come on. I'll bring you somewhere nice and comfy." He nagged.

You stood up from your seat and was prepared to leave. He grabbed you forcefully on your arm.

"Hey, Let go!" You got startled of sudden approach.

But the guy didn't let go.

You shook your arm to let go and you bumped into a man standing behind you.

Your expression looked flustered as you looked up to the guy.

Then a man latched his arm on your shoulder and pulled you into his chest.

"Hey dude, what do you want from my girlfriend?" He pulled you close and gently pushed the guy away from you.

The guy back off and walked away.

///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:/

"Thank you for helping me." You embarrassingly uttered.

"Nah~ it's nothing." The man answered.

"Being pretty and popular is tough. Be more careful next time." He advised and walked away.

He was so cool and handsome, not to mention, very kind and gentlemanly. You fell in love.

You went to that coffee shop like every single day, hoping you'd get to see him again. But unfortunately, you never get to see him again.

///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///://

You looked very depressed, in your class.

"Good day class, professor Bang will took his leave for the day, so I'll be the substitute. My name is Jeon Jungkook and I'll be the lecturer fo-"

"Aaa!!" You loudly sounded out of surprise and joy.

"Hey, there! Quiet!" He said with a strict face.

It seemed like he doesn't remember you. And you were all blushed up because you got all the attention in your class.

But you felt more upset when you realized that he doesn't remember you anymore.

///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///://

After the class,

"Hey! You there! The girl who shouted earlier come to my office, NOW!" He pointed at you with a serious face.

You got more upset and went to his office.

///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///://

Your were facing down looking very sorry and was prepared to be scolded

"Saem (teacher in korean), I'm very sorry. I was just too excited when I got to see you again. Do you remember me?" You blinked your eyes a couple of time and hoped he had.

"Being pretty and popular sure is tough," Jungkook said while giggling.

You sighed in relief and your heart was thumping so fast. You couldn't believe he remembered you.

"Nice to meet you again, Miss."

"It's Kim Ra Eun." (This is your name)

Suddenly he's phone rang and he picked it up.
You were still standing there, awkwardly.

"No~ I don't have a date, so I'm not going." He furrowed his brows of annoyance.

You were still standing in his office. You were signing silently that you'll leave his office.

"Wait. I guess I'll be there." He looked at you, still on the phone and he hung up.

He looked at you, "Kim Ra Eun-ssi, could you be my date for the night?"

You looked dumbfounded, but

"Yes! I'll be your date."

You agreed immediately without even thinking. You thought there won't be another opportunity like this if you let this go.

Jungkook looked startled by your sudden response, but he was glad that you agreed.

///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///:///://

Hope u'll like this story. ㅋㅋ 🙆🏻🙇🏻‍♀️

I chose the name Ra Eun from the Love in the Moonlight.

I really liked that name. When the emperor always calls her Ra Eun-ah~ 😆💓

Please look forward for the next Chapter 🤗