First Off

"Scary..." Nami ducks beside as you lean on the railing of the bridge to the school library.

"What is?" You hum watching other students pass below.

"That new guy, just look at him!" She points. You glance at the redhead that sat alone on a bench away from all the groups.

"Ah him... Doesn't he have one arm?" You hum unimpressed. "And his name is Kid isn't it? Can you imagine growing up with that name? Everything someone said, 'Hey kid!' he'd have to look around to make sure it wasn't for him. Must've drove him crazy..."

"Gah! He looked over here when you said that!" Nami jumps behind you, making you blink back from imagining it. You look down at him to find his head turned to yours and Nami's direction. Nami was being a bit paranoid, there's no way he could've heard you two from there.

"Lets see if he's actually looking." You smirk, lifting your shirt a bit. He looks away at that. "Huh... Maybe he thinks your pretty." You nudge her before continuing to the library.

"You're crazy you know that?" She gasps hurrying after you.

"New people don't last long here anyway. Doesn't matter what he thinks of me." You respond. Nami frowns lightly.

"Anyway, want to go to the mall after school?" She asks.

"But it's a Monday." You grumble.

"Why do you hate Mondays?" She whines.

"Mondays are bad luck." You scoff. "And even if I do, I can't stay long, I'm studying with Law."

"Oh right, your home school boyfriend." She giggles.

"He's not my boyfriend." You tell her, though, you didn't mind looking at the guy. Law had to be the hottest guy in this small town you called home. As a plus, he was pretty much all yours since he made himself a recluse.

"Can I see a picture of him again?" Nami asks.

"Yeah, I got a picture pf him sleeping on Friday." You show her.

"Awww you're so lucky! He's so cute." She gushes. You smile at the picture lightly.

"Yeah, he's pretty great." You hum before putting your phone up. "So, what's the movie you want to see?"

"You know me so well..." She sighs. "You know... The new pirate one..." She blushes lightly. You hum to yourself, becoming thoughtful.

"I do like pirates." You finally say, making her light up.

"Yes!!" She cheers happily. "The theater is going to be empty again!"

"It is pretty nice when its quiet like that." You comment as you both sit at a table next to a raven haired girl reading a book. "Good morning beautiful." You hum, "What terrifying book are you reading now?"

"The Shining." She answers simply with a small smile.

"Again? You really like that one huh?" You comment adjusting your shoes.

"I love it. Anything interesting this morning?" She inquires.

"Not really besides Nami making a deal about the new guy, again." You answer.

"How can you not be intimidated by him!? He could be a killer and you flashed him!" Nami defends, making Robin giggle lightly.

"First of all, he only saw my belly, and second, I'm pretty sure you need two hands to kill people." You shoot back.