18-Realisation

Batman throws several punches at DeathStroke.DeathStroke grabs Batman and throws him into a table.
The table collapses,Batman grabs a leg from the broken table and swings it at DeathStroke face.DeathStroke drops back a few steps.

"Wow,I can feel your anger Bruce."

"Good,I want you too."Batman throws a punch at DeathStroke.

"I don't think that you're angry at me.I think you're angry because you're the cause of so many deaths.You couldn't save your parents,you couldn't save Dent,you can't save Alfred and you couldn't even save your bitch."
DeathStroke says,referring to Vicki,enraging Batman.

Batman grabs on to DeathStroke,picks him up and throws him through the floor.DeathStroke lands in the Batcave, Batman jumps through the hole in the floor and enters the Batcave.
DeathStroke is about to stand up,but Batman kicks him back onto the floor.

"Heh.Your anger feeds your strength."

"Shut up!"Batman kicks DeathStroke in the face.

"You're weak!You always have been,
kid!You're nothing but a spoilt brat!"

"Stop talking!"Batman throws a powerful punch at DeathStroke.

DeathStroke shakes his head and gets back up,he then lifts up his leg and boots Batman in the chest,sending him flying into the bat computer screen.
DeathStroke grabs his Baton and presses a button that expand the size of the baton,turning it into a spear.He then throws it at Batman.
Batman sees the spear coming at him,so he quickly jumps out of the way.
The spear flies into the bat imputed screen and gets stuck inside.

"So you're trying to kill me now?"
Batman asks him.

"That won't kill you straight away,I'm gonna make you watch as I rip Alfred apart,so slowly,that it'll feel like an eternity.Then I'm gonna let you bleed to death."

"We'll see about that.If this is it,let's do this without masks.Let's do this as Bruce Wayne and Slade Wilson."

"Fine by me."DeathStroke takes of his helmet and throws it on the floor,he then wipes the blood dripping down his nose.

Batman also takes off his mask and throws it on the floor.
Slade raises his fists.
Bruce raises his fists.
They both run at each other.

Bruce throws a punch at Slade,but misses,Slade sweeps his leg.
Bruce falls onto the floor,but quickly gets back up and swing kicks Slade in the face.
"I know what I did to you was wrong Slade,but you could've hurt me,you didn't have to hurt innocent people."

"Hurting you would be letting you get off easy,that's not happening."

"What happened to you?!"Bruce grits his teeth.

"You did this!"

"You can't just blame me!You're a mess Slade!"

"Maybe I am!So be it!Let's end this!"
Slade grabs his handgun and points it at Bruce's head.
"I could end this now,one bullet."

"Then why don't you?"

"You have to--"

"Suffer?I know,you've said it many times.This is all a game to you,Slade.
After this,what are you gonna do?
You don't even know,do you.You're
a broken man,Slade--"Bruce punches the gun out of Slade's hand,Slade kicks him in the chest.

"You know what,Bruce?!Say what you will,the death of your bitch isn't even a big deal.I'd kill her again if I got the chance!"Slade says,trying to anger Bruce.

"Shut up!"Bruce grabs Slade's head and throws it against the edge of a table several times.Slade's face is now covered in blood.

"You gonna end it kid?You got the balls to do it?Last time you tried and failed,
only took out my eye.I killed your bitch,
gonna kill your butler,you can't even stop me...You can't kill me!"

"Just!"Bruce throws a punch at DeathStroke.
"Be!"Bruce throws another punch at him.
"Quiet!"Bruce throws a final punch,
probably breaking Slade's nose.

Various images and memories go through Bruce's head,he thinks about the things Slade has done to him,he thinks about whether he should kill Slade or not.Then he remembers what Alfred told him,
"The Bruce I know would never result to murder.At the beginning of all this I thought that using a gun would be the best thing for you to do,but you taught me that there are other options.
Do not let me down Bruce.Don't let your parents down.Don't let Vicki down.You're strong Bruce,don't give up."
Bruce finally comes to a realisation.

"See Slade,that's the difference between me and you,I don't need to kill  to feel like I accomplished something.
Seeing you rot in jail,that's winning.
You've shown me that I have to keep on fighting the good fight,I need to protect my city!Goodbye Slade!"Bruce throws one final blow at Slade,knocking him out cold.

Alfred enters the Batcave.
"Master Bruce?Are you alright?"

"Alfred...I'm fine."Bruce smiles.
"I'm gonna drop him off at The GCPD,
Waller will pick him up and hopefully take him somewhere far away from here.What's that piece of paper in your hand?"

"Oh,just an old letter,I have no use for it anymore."Alfred tears it up.
"I'm proud of you Bruce.You're parents,Vicki,I'm sure they are proud of you too."

"Thank you Alfred."