Jumin||My Love pt.2

Your pride was damaged. Jumin Han had turned you into a blushing mess in less than a few sentences, and you were out for blood. Elizabeth the Third was even going to be shook  what you were prepared to do to get revenge.

    Jumin was getting ready for work and you, being the angel who was DEFINITELY not up to something you were, decided to make him breakfast. Did you forget to mention that you were in one of his dress shirts and underwear? Oops. Elizabeth the Third sat at your feet looking as disapproving as ever, or maybe that's gran from up above. All you knew was that you were going to win, and he was going to be red as ketchup on a white plate.

"MC, why do I have a feel-", he stopped mid-sentence when he saw your attire that was much different from your usual night clothes. "That you're up to something." He finished with a raised eyebrow.

'You can do this, forget about grandma.'

    "Who? Me? ~ I'm just making you breakfast," you smiled sweetly. You turned in his direction fully with the pate of eggs, toast, and sausage and walked towards him. He took the plate from your hands with a calculating expression and you purposely swiped his body with yours on your way past him.

Too bad Jumin Han figured out the game you were playing before you could even get a full step passed him.

He grabbed you by the waist with one hand, the other holding the plate, and pulled you against his chest. "Now, now, Mc, don't think you can just walk away after wearing that." His hand went from your waist to your ass and by now you were cherry red and brain dead. "Darling, you'll never win this game with me." He whispered in your ear before he removed himself from you and walked away with a smug grin.

Were you mad?

Ha, no. The only thing that caused you to huff was Elizabeth the Third rubbing her body purposely against your leg as she strutted by, once again knowing her owner just owned you.

"I'm sending you to Jaehee."