Abandoned | Jumin

"I have to attend an important business trip."

"I have work to do at the moment."

"Ask someone else to entertain you."

You knew what he was doing. Everyone in your life has done what he's doing, and you knew the pain like the back of your hand. Pushing you aside is something people always thought was best, and it left you with so many emotional scars.

Then you met Jumin and it seemed like you were number one for once to someone. He would send you flowers, take you on random dates, he even let you babysit his cat when he went on a business trip.

Now?

He got bored, annoyed and plain tired of your presence. You didn't need him to say it, you've heard it come out the mouth of past friends and lovers all the same. What happened to wanting to move in together? Living happily as two people in love should?

You got up and wiped your tears, grabbing your phone you went to dial Jumin's number but stopped. He was most likely in a meeting or playing golf right now, so I should just text him. Even in a situation of pain and heartbreak you still cared about his career. So, you pulled open your messages with him that once caused you to blush and skip a heartbeat, and typed your last goodbye.

'Jumin I understand that you are too busy for a relationship, or just me. So, I have decided to save you the trouble and end our relationship. I wish you all the best. . .goodbye.'

You closed the phone and let the heavy weight that settled upon your chest and your tears lull you to sleep. . .

Loud and harsh knocking on your door awoke you from your deep sleep, and you carefully made your way to the door with puffy eyes and a sore body. Swinging the door opened you were met with a tall handsome dark haired male at your doorstep looking a mix between determined and upset.

"Jumin. . . I-"

"I'm sorry for not being the boyfriend you deserve, MC, but I will not allow you to up and leave me. My behavior has been unacceptable, and I apologize deeply. "

"Why did you do it in the first place?"

"I was scared. I have never been in love like this before, and I reacted irrationally."

Your eyes became watery as you the yourself into his arms, enjoying the feeling of his warm embrace. "Thank you so much, Jumin."

"What have I done?"

"You came back."